☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked into town to my office at 8:45, passed my Turkish barbers which had 3 on the seats and 8 waiting, there were queues at the sun bed shop, weatherspoons, two more barbers which had not opened and the coffee shops were bustling.

Town had a buzz about it today

all the beer gardens are chocka round here:lol:. I just timed a trip to the sunbed shop right as the was about 10 in the queue when i left!

Thought about going out today and then realized there was nothing open I actually wanted or needed so stayed in and weeded the garden as soon as the sun came out :lol:

Disastrous lockdown weather-wise and domestically means I'm still waiting to get round to doing most of the things I spent the 2020 lockdown doing at home !! Once I start exercising again and the weather warms up I'll have pretty much everything I need in a 3 mile radius of the village bar a bit of PT now and again and a weekly run with the local club. Perhaps the last year has finally turned me into a proper hermit - take the family commitments away and I'll probably be as happy as larry. Going to be muttering under my facemask when I next see loads of people like an old git🤷‍♂️🤣

all the beer gardens are chocka round here:lol:. I just timed a trip to the sunbed shop right as the was about 10 in the queue when i left!
Similar here, I didn't fancy walking around town so nipped to tucked away butty shop at dinner. I could hear lads sat out having a beer round the corner 😭😁 Drove past a local which has a good 40/50 in the large garden 😎

People just seemed happy in town

I made the mistake of walking through town with the dog tonight, courtyards, beer gardens, front areas in the highstreet all to the rafters with people on the swill.. envy doesn't come any greater when your on killer shifts all week😩 but still absolutely made up to see people out enjoying the self and businesses thriving again.. this has been more than needed for everyone

We will be one of those fog horns shouting for another round to the table come Friday 🤝 its go time

I met a mate for a lunchtime pint today. While I was disappointed to find that Henieken 0.0 doesn't keep well, and the establishment in question had clearly just assumed that the mini-keg in it's own pump would be ok, after however long it's been sat, it was great to sit and chat in a beer garden

booked ours this morning but can’t get a second dose that doesn’t clash with our planned July Ibiza trip 🤦‍♀️
You'll probably find that there will be a lot more availability closer to the time as there will be cancellations, people not taking up the invitation etc..
I had to reschedule my first jab and when I rang I was told that I could go pretty much whenever I wanted.

Once you have had your first dose there should be more scope for flexibility with the 2nd.

While I'm popping out to be infested by hypothermia this afternoon in a Blackpool beer-garden; I consider myself lucky as it seems the Dutch are going backwards - more cases, beds and a lousy vaccination rate, and are extending lockdown. https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2021/...re-to-change-course-on-terraces-and-vaccines/

Over the summer the UK's gonna find itself isolated - but this time for a good reason in that hopefully covid here will be under control and we can be relatively normal. C'mon Europe get your vaccination act together so we can visit.

While I'm popping out to be infested by hypothermia this afternoon in a Blackpool beer-garden; I consider myself lucky as it seems the Dutch are going backwards - more cases, beds and a lousy vaccination rate, and are extending lockdown. https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2021/...re-to-change-course-on-terraces-and-vaccines/

Over the summer the UK's gonna find itself isolated - but this time for a good reason in that hopefully covid here will be under control and we can be relatively normal. C'mon Europe get your vaccination act together so we can visit.
Spain is getting much better, johnson vaccines have arrived

Hopefully, end of summer us young people should be vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back