☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one bit would suggest no clubs but amnesia don't seem to have acknowledged that
As it stands, the government's stance is "no clubs at the moment", not "no clubs all summer". Whilst that might end up being the reality, Amnesia are still holding out some hope of being to open in some capacity, while Pacha, Hï and Ushuaïa have made the internal decision to remain closed regardless of whether the guidelines change at future reviews

As it stands, the government's stance is "no clubs at the moment", not "no clubs all summer". Whilst that might end up being the reality, Amnesia are still holding out some hope of being to open in some capacity, while Pacha, Hï and Ushuaïa have made the internal decision to remain closed regardless of whether the guidelines change at future reviews

Who knows, in the beginning corona was just an ordinary flu... ??

We can only wait with baited breath..and see what happens..... Hard because we are all impatient....

If u don't find a party please don't post it on social media :spank: but tell me about it:)

Indoor clubs still have amnesia and heart left to announce

Is anyone aware of any restrictions with hiring a villa and number of guests allowed from more than one household? We’d like to come over from the U.K. for a week in September but we’re from three different households.

Naturally we don’t want to break any local rules that are in place and potentially land a villa owner in any trouble. Thanks

if you rent a villa with a touristic license - something I'd 100% recommend, then that villa will have its own max capacity. a serious tenant won't let you go over this as it could mean big trouble for him.

other than that, I don't think there's any restrictions as for people from different households so I don't think there will be an issue because of that.

We can only wait with baited breath..and see what happens..... Hard because we are all impatient....

If u don't find a party please don't post it on social media :spank: but tell me about it:)

Indoor clubs still have amnesia and heart left to announce

Heart as Restaurant indoors or at the terrace , amnesia is still hoping ? Maybe they have contracts / insurances and need official announcments ?

Travel companies keep on cancelling modifying planes so u arent sure your flight is still on, unless boooking very recntly such last weeks.
Quiet worried about my sept/oct flights as i guess they can cancel it or asking to reschedule other day
This time i wont make the mistake such non modifying car booking

Travel companies keep on cancelling modifying planes so u arent sure your flight is still on, unless boooking very recntly such last weeks.
Quiet worried about my sept/oct flights as i guess they can cancel it or asking to reschedule other day
This time i wont make the mistake such non modifying car booking

I said when this started - airlines will be lucky to be anywhere near 50% capacity late summer. Even BA have barely any schedule in July. I think they ran at 5% this week. Airlines will monitor their flights and run the ones that will make them the most money / are the most full so unfortunately a waiting / risk game

I've just flown from Frankfurt to London, and you realise what a complete joke these social distancing rules are. All over Frankfurt are signs posted "1.5 Meter abstand" and seats are alternately taped off to prevent you sitting next to anyone (even though the width of a seat is much less than 1.5 metres anyway, and you can still sit back-to-back with someone a few centimetres away, which makes it entirely pointless). Mask are compulsory but apparently how you wear them is up to you, so "nose sticking out" - fine, "under your chin" - fine, "top of the head" - fine, need to snack - fine. Then you get on the plane and you're crammed in like sardines, literally elbow to elbow with the neighbours.

At Heathrow there are 2-metre rule signs everywhere, yet the queue for passport control has only about a metre between the lines of the "snake" as the queue wraps round, making it impossible to stay two metres away. Then comes the quarantine form, which you can fill in with just about any old rubbish which is not checked, they don't even check your address is real.

It feels like gaslighting on an industrial scale.

Mask are compulsory but apparently how you wear them is up to you, so "nose sticking out" - fine, "under your chin" - fine, "top of the head" - fine, need to snack - fine.

It feels like gaslighting on an industrial scale.
LoL

The airport bus - according to the ibizabus website - is still running the curtailed covid-timetable. Anyone know if they will be returning to their summer schedule, and when? Thanks!!

The airport bus - according to the ibizabus website - is still running the curtailed covid-timetable. Anyone know if they will be returning to their summer schedule, and when? Thanks!!

without checking I would say maybe from 1st july onwards when tourism really should re-start?

gut feeling more than anything this!

without checking I would say maybe from 1st july onwards when tourism really should re-start?

gut feeling more than anything this!
Hope so. I've downloaded the app. My only concern is I will need the airport bus from the port when I get back from Formentera, don't want to trail to Cetis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back