Underground
Probably haven’t found the hidden gems in terms of beaches

haven’t been to (but not ashamed of them🤣):
Hi
Ushuaia
Eden - would go if there was anything to my fancy on
Es paradise
Ocean beach - couldn’t pay me to go

the only one on the bottom list I ever went to was Eden in 2008. tong in the main room trainwrecking his way through a load of cack to a bored crowd. andy cato was in another room behind some glass wall IIRC and he played one or two good bits but it was more of a social. justified by the free entry. you could've been anywhere on earth...

Pikes
Salinas/jockey club/ sa trinxa
Underground
Probably haven’t found the hidden gems in terms of beaches

haven’t been to (but not ashamed of them🤣):
Hi
Ushuaia
Eden - would go if there was anything to my fancy on
Es paradise
Ocean beach - couldn’t pay me to go

I'm trying to think what would need to be on at OB to make me want to try it out.

the only one on the bottom list I ever went to was Eden in 2008. tong in the main room trainwrecking his way through a load of cack to a bored crowd. andy cato was in another room behind some glass wall IIRC and he played one or two good bits but it was more of a social. justified by the free entry. you could've been anywhere on earth...
Good description of Eden. I've been a few times, had some good nights and some not so, but you could be in any club in the UK.... across the road Es P is different though

Had a proper night out in Ibiza Town is a good one. I've had a great dinner there, and been around in the evening but never really spent enough time there.

I'd say enjoyed a night out at Pacha. Perhaps 1 Defected night a long time ago when we had a table, but we always went for Subliminal in its prime and it put me off, and just never really explored it which is a shame.

Never experienced day light in Amnesia either.

Quite fortunate to have bit of a 'luxury' holiday with the misses in 2019 that meant I ticked off a lot of the non-clubbing related stuff. Having a jeep for the day helped!

Plaza del Parque in Ibiza Town is a favorit all year around by me.
A drink on me Jimmiz 🤗
Never been to LIO or O Beach

Last edited:
Never been to Pikes, thing that I like to rectify if given the chance.

Never been to O Beach, thing that I’m not in hurry to rectify even if given a chance.

Back