Confessions, in Ibiza I have never...

Great idea for a thread!

I've been to most parts of the island in my 15 (!) times of going, but I've never been to Blue Marlin, despite how much people talk about it. Not sure if I'm missing anything though! :lol:

Great idea for a thread!

I've been to most parts of the island in my 15 (!) times of going, but I've never been to Blue Marlin, despite how much people talk about it. Not sure if I'm missing anything though! :lol:
o_O
u really miss a thing especially sunday at BMI ...as its one of the best thing to experience in Ibz, far far above to any party such as Music on ,Destino,Solomon +1 & free , What else? Blue Marlin Opening & Closing are my 1rst choice of party but hard to fit with my schedule (only last year for their closing :cool:)

i've never been to Underground as never seen interestings parties when there (or rather i 've always have parties planned any day, it have to be a special even it Underground to give me the will to go there), ill give a try only if i dont find any event one day

ive been to formentera ibz 13 after missing it each trip since 99 ,I went there 2 times but no more willing to go back (got a friend Parisian dj that got a house, won't say no to an invitation :p) as for me ,its a spread day (10h00am to 5pm), as i want a day full of activity & not just resting at the beach for 7hours :rolleyes: quiet boring even u go the most marveloous landscape .Beaches are nice but that doesnt satisfy me..eg u got nice beach at es cavalet & good music at el Chiringuay.

Last edited:
to my eternal shame...

I never visited ibiza in the 1990s, or rode around the hills on horseback with a guitar and Bo Derek on my back, or had a transcendental experience on a coco loco or blew up P Diddy's yacht or attended any legendary spotlighter after parties or wormed my way into any VIP room, but who knows, maybe it could all still happen?

to my eternal shame... I never blew up P Diddy's yacht or attended any legendary spotlighter after parties or wormed my way into any VIP room, but who knows, maybe it could all still happen?

My first trip to Ibiza, some well-connected industry pals got us "invited" (how formally, I'll never know) to James Blunt's villa party.

Several hours later having racked up a huge taxi fare we were lost in the hills. Neither us nor the driver had a scoobie.

A few days later the same party appeared in the Sun gossip column.

We heard some stories. But it wasn't to be.

Ive never been to that restaurant that is an old church in San An
Ive never been to Pikes for Sunday Roast
Ive never hired any other vehicle other than a car

just seen the famous ice cream maker have move to Santa eulalia a place i never visit
I really want to taste their ice cream recommanded by Icebaer
it will be a journey :confused: to go there just for an ice cream even yummyh one
17554430_970878223012570_4506714496344991441_n.jpg

11103141_604939246273138_421408772264055329_o.jpg

My biggest regret is not staying till the lights came through in amnesia for a music on party. It was my 1st time at this party and the club itself and was just far to eager to get there, so we got there early one thing lead to another and I was far to pickled to stay after 5am, think we got there just after midnight :mad::rolleyes::lol: this was when the partys went on till 11am, upon thinking that would be the case last year then found out music off is 6am?

My one also regret last year was not going to Tapas for food and settling on Kumharas which was a pile of shit.

Back