Confessions, in Ibiza I have never...

Been to Blue Marlin.

Unlikely to change anytime soon.
Blue Marlin is wicked (even more than Pikes ibz experience) even less House djs this year, i will go back for sure on sunday for Agoria, some saturday for Tulum vibes..
i dont spend anymore 1 cent on ibz big club merchandising (zero € for Hi ibz/amnesia, some € for space ibz (i will have a visit at space shop in polygono close to hypercentro with space ibz fan Fusion this summer ,lot of discount 7€ tshirt and other goodies), some few € for dc10 ) but for blue Marlin i ve spend hundred € on their merchandising (the shop didnt sell anymore those merchandising, changing to other provider that dont make interesting stuff ) 70€ Bmi capes/BMI TshirtsPolo 100€ BMI swim short...60€ bmi seabag ...

For those that never experience wild corner at Hi Ibz with house music , you miss a thing , some talented djs there.

For those that never seen Francisco u havent been to the right places as the bloke is EVERYWHERE from dalt villa croissant show to amnesia passing by blue marlin, benirras sa trinxa...benimussa park, privilege, pacha ibz, hi ibz, never saw him at dc10 maybe no free entrance for him there?) last time i saw him was at el elephant after party where police shows up and stop party, ibz 21 , early oct , i gave him some fresh beers n empenadas from eroski center as my last to second night in ibz..(btw i m not sure seeing him along opening, maybe IMS Dalt vila?)

Never say NEVER but u wont drag me to SWAG for sure

i was wondering if the african tramp from pdb is still alive 🤔

I enjoy both place but some daytime aera is always better than indoor aeras
ps:u ll never hear about any bloke that put on his black list lot of big name people worphip:Black Coffee, Damian Lazarus,Adriatique,Capriati,Solomun Tou, Carola,Bibi,Andrea de oliva,David Guetta n all Edm djs same bag of .... for me 😬

I never had a drink in westend too, only kfc, guilty pleasure when recovering from party..

For those that never seen Francisco u havent been to the right places as the bloke is EVERYWHERE

Oh and never been to O beach and probaly never will. Too fat even that I go to the Gym every day even in Ibiza

Depends what you get up to on your nights out, but if you're pushing it at night, pushing your body in the gym soon after might not be a great idea (even if one could be bothered :lol: )?

I drove in Ibiza this year which was a first! Still no sign of the running kit making an appearance, but I did cover 20 miles or so between dancing and walking/exploring on my last day there this year so I figure there’s no need 😂
I had never driven in Ibiza prior to this year either. I'm glad I did!

Ibiza has some of the best driving roads I've ever experienced. They are some of the best-kept roads, even in non-populated areas. Next time I'll be willing to get a bit sportier rental.

In the spirit of the thread: I have never been to a Solomun night. I intend to makeup for that the next visit!

Back