Confessions, in Ibiza I have never...

Another one for the never been to O beach club, that will be changing this year though.

I haven't done many things, probably the majority that are being posted here 😂

I've never been to the Fish Shack or the Funky Room or met Francisco the Hippy or slept au naturel on the beach. I've never had a coco loco off a tranny or been an extra in 'More' or seen Fusion whizz past. I've never seen el pirata either although someone I know has. I've never been arrested or died or exchanged words with a 'lucky lucky'. I've never willingly gone down the west end or willingly left Salines. I've never 'given way' on that Salines jetty. I've never not had a good time with @fatphilb and the Scots. I've never not missed that turn on the road from Es Canar to Cala Nova. I've never found the secret Kave or the Secret Forum. I've never worked out how to used that suitcase pulley at the Vara del Rey rooms. I've never worked out how Gipsy Moreno from The Gypsy Kings found us in the Putumayo garden. I've never been able to locate that farmhouse finca I stayed at near Santa Gertrudis. I've never found out why Eivissan crickets are louder than Catalan ones. I've never got over the shock of the lunch price tab at El Chiringuito. I've never understood how I ended up in Eden in 2008. I've never met anyone as warm and welcoming as Pepita. I've never understood how I managed to miss my ferry by 3 hours in 2010 leaving me and my car stranded. I've never got over the PTSD of seeing both my parents naked at s'Espalmador in 1987. I've never not felt incredibly sad leaving the island.

Back