Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

If you had to pick one to go to, Is it Cocoon at Ushuaia on the Sat 25th or Cocoon on Monday at Amnesia on 27th ?

If you had to pick one to go to, Is it Cocoon at Ushuaia on the Sat 25th or Cocoon on Monday at Amnesia on 27th ?
Amnesia all day if i had to choose 1... reckon it will be rocking back at Amnesia. Ushuaia if you are a massive Underworld fan i guess though

tricky one. festival atmosphere, one-off vibe, something unusual...ushuaïa. real cocoon vibe, cocoon crowd, 'back at home' feeling...amnesia.

in any case, I wouldn‘t make any plans for afterwards ;)

tricky one. festival atmosphere, one-off vibe, something unusual...ushuaïa. real cocoon vibe, cocoon crowd, 'back at home' feeling...amnesia.

in any case, I wouldn‘t make any plans for afterwards ;)
Am leaning more to Ushuaia because my girlfriend likes Ushuaia and it’s a one off kinda thing, but I’ve only been to 1 cocoon at amnesia (night after space closing) and was up there with best nights I’ve had.

Personally, I would go for Cocoon back at Amnesia on the Monday night - as great as Saturday 25th will be, I think Sven returning to the terrace booth again is going to be a really special evening.

Both will be great though - you literally cannot go wrong either way!

If I had to pick one I would be going Amnesia for the reasons mentioned by Perry. Have you ever done either before?

Also may I ask the reason for not doing both? If it is because you think you wont last I would say get to Ushuaia as late as possible say 7pm then have a little rest when it finishes and head to Amnesia for 1am and see how long you can last.

EDIT: Ignore everything in this as I'm clearly not thinking straight. I shall leave you in the hands of some more capable forumers.

Last edited:
Haha, done Cocoon at amnesia before. I want to do Solomun opening at pacha on 26th so don’t want to do 3 days in a row as it’ll kill me.

Will Solomun opening be rammed ? If so is it better going earlier ? What time will it finish?

Also, same questions for anyone who’s been to Cova Santa as am going to all day I dream, what time is best ?

Carola on thurs, Dixon on the fri, morillo on sat and solomun on sun, no bad 4 nights for pacha ..

Haha, done Cocoon at amnesia before. I want to do Solomun opening at pacha on 26th so don’t want to do 3 days in a row as it’ll kill me.

Will Solomun opening be rammed ? If so is it better going earlier ? What time will it finish?

Also, same questions for anyone who’s been to Cova Santa as am going to all day I dream, what time is best ?

Carola on thurs, Dixon on the fri, morillo on sat and solomun on sun, no bad 4 nights for pacha ..

solomun opening is definitely going to be busy. lasts until 7am, maybe a little longer but not much.

cova santa...8pm a good time to arrive I'd say.

Back