Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Last night was amazing. Sven came on at 12:35 and within minutes had the whole dancefloor in the palm of his hands. No warm up tracks for Sven, straight in, bangers for just short of 3 hours with a couple of slower tracks to end.

Absolutely fantastic night of music...last night reminded me why I still absolutely love doing what we all do.

Last edited:
Last night was amazing. Sven came on at 12:35 and within minutes had the whole dancefloor in the palm of his hands. No warm up for Sven, straight in, bangers for just short of 3 hours with a couple of slower tracks to end.

Absolutely fantastic night of music...last night reminded me why I still absolutely love doing what we all do.

Busy in the end?

So the big news regarding the 13th September is:
Kraftwerk!!
@Ushuaia
WOW!! This really was unexpected...their first ever performance on the white island.
Tickets are 50€.

oh, so now I also understand stivis "it's not for everyone" :)
it's definitely not for me. I have as much respect as the next one to the trailblazers of our scene. but not interested in hearing them live anymore.

as it's a cocoon party the other acts might tempt me, though. and there is always solomun for free that day :)

as it's a cocoon party the other acts might tempt me, though. and there is always solomun for free that day :)

Interestingly, Solomun has now been removed from the Facebook event promotion for the Shadows closing party on 13th September and replaced with "More TBA" (but still showing Solomun on the RA page)

Interestingly, Solomun has now been removed from the Facebook event promotion for the Shadows closing party on 13th September and replaced with "More TBA" (but still showing Solomun on the RA page)
That is strange! You'd think they would be adding more fire power not removing it given the competition on that date now!

That is strange! You'd think they would be adding more fire power not removing it given the competition on that date now!

It happened earlier in the week before the Cocoon announcement .... I was more thinking more likely to be a contractual thing for Solomun to not be promoting too many things against Pacha ... Maybe even linked to the Amnesia / Music On dispute but I'm getting way off topic here

Or maybe they knew about the Cocoon announcement ahead of time and reacted accordingly?

Hopefully the Cocoon party doesn't add too many DJs if it really does only go till 11 and starts at 5

Back