Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Hey I'm all for new music, can't think of anything worse than a retro night or a full weekend of 90s bangers.. I just know what I like and music wise it's not in any club @ ibiza and I'm to old to be a sheep..
What about Dixon?

You not fancy a table and bottle service...

What everyone thinks going to be the special guest for closing? My bet is on Richy because I dreamt awhile back that I was attending cocoon closing and Richy was sweating there on the decks well into the early hours!

What everyone thinks going to be the special guest for closing? My bet is on Richy because I dreamt awhile back that I was attending cocoon closing and Richy was sweating there on the decks well into the early hours!

it's not him.

not banging techno, can't say more than that.

In that case I will go with Ricardo Villalobos. He's playing Pyramid closing on 23rd September which might be the reason why they are not announcing him!

nah.
don't continue to try guessing, I really can't tell.

I'm intrigued even more now! Are they announcing it 'soon' or only on the night?

They only got Sven and special guest for the terrace so it can't be live act, right? Also means minimum 3 hour sets each and possibly longer if they go after 6am? Then after party in one of the beaches, mmm? :D

Is there any scope for closings to possibly go longer this year or will it be same as last year?

Good line ups but would of liked to of seen

Butch
Henrick Schwarz
Martin Buttrich
Karotte (noticed he’s on the rota for Weds at eden)
Kink

No Solomun/ tou

Last edited:
Back