Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Cocoon postet on IG like „sorry for delay - ...circumstances beyond our control...news in the very near future...“
Doesn‘t sound like within the next few days...

after all I think it will be Fridays @ Amnesia ?

There’s been a few hints on here which definitely allude to that but the every other week programming of Pryamid just seems a bit too coincidental for it not to be Monday...

Problem with Fridays is that it would mess up Sven’s touring and festival schedule. Especially when you take into account Saturday after parties etc

There’s been a few hints on here which definitely allude to that but the every other week programming of Pryamid just seems a bit too coincidental for it not to be Monday...

Problem with Fridays is that it would mess up Sven’s touring and festival schedule. Especially when you take into account Saturday after parties etc

totally true. or maybe every other Friday aswell?

As much as I would love to see it moving to Amnesia, I can’t see Hi not signing Afterlife to at least a 2 year contract.

Last edited:
cocoon will not do the friday and I also don't think amnesia will put up an underground/tech night on fridays. that would make three nights in a row where they would cater for a similar crowd (with abode on thursdays and elrow on saturdays). only a minority would go to the same club three times in a row. wouldn't be clever programming.
I guess they will try to throw in a commercial/edm night on fridays.

Well it worked ok for them last year abode music on and elrow.
But I do agree.
Cocoon has to be every other Monday given pyramids announcement

So cocoon not on every week now? Really didn't think they would go back to Amnesia! Thought they would of at least stuck it out at pacha after that big drama of moving last year

Back