Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Of course, they are also affiliated with Ushuaia so maybe Hï is the dark house/wildcard pick?

I don't think so but nothing would surprise me.

I do think they would struggle at Hi though. Hardcore cocoon fans didn't like pacha so I don't think they will like hi.
And I don't think cocoons lineups (including Sven) appeal too much too the younger generations. Sadly

They won't go to Hi. In a feature about cocoon ibiza for groove magazine sven's manager maurizio is quoted as saying something along 'we are stuck with amnesia. pacha didn't work, privilege is too big and hi doesn't fit cocoon with its las vegas vibe'. couldn't agree more.

They won't go to Hi. In a feature about cocoon ibiza for groove magazine sven's manager maurizio is quoted as saying something along 'we are stuck with amnesia. pacha didn't work, privilege is too big and hi doesn't fit cocoon with its las vegas vibe'. couldn't agree more.
And you believe promoters?
They will go where the money is. Even if they have to say the exact opposite of what they said one year ago.
It seems that the only two options for them to have an entire season playing on Mondays is Privilege or Hï.
Maybe Amnesia if the crazy owner changes his plans?
Or Cocoon playing in different places all the season...

Back