Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

I personally think cocoon are finished on the island and they know it .. obviously the best years are behind and they have been passed by all the new fancy pants party's ...

I personally think cocoon are finished on the island and they know it .. obviously the best years are behind and they have been passed by all the new fancy pants party's ...
the best years are behind of course , but can still work very well in may,june,september and October when the older crowd are more present on the island !
for a weekly residence however , 2 option imo : smaller venue (dc, vista,underground) or Hi but let be honest, It will be of course packed but more for the venue and the fact that it's also across the road from Ushuaia than for the party itself

This summer was sure to be a reduced affair for cocoon anyway, but what does this mean for cocoon ibiza 2021?

It's fair to say cocoon in ibiza sadly is dwindling out, I personally feel they Should of announced the end of their resedencys last year and just stated they will do one offs this year.
But with 2020 now pretty much cancelled have we seen the last of cocoon or could they still do something in 2021?

(positive vibes: maybe wel get a one off in Oct 2020)

I actually think that 2020 being largely written off or even a non-starter completely might give Cocoon a nice little shot, because when this situation is over and the parties can resume, people are going to look to reconnect somewhere familiar where they've missed.

I think it's conceivable we're going to sadly see some promotions and maybe even some venues not survive. So less parties overall and I would hazard that Cocoon are going to be amongst the most financially stable

Also thinking out of all of the DJs heavily invested in Ibiza, who is in the top 3 to get the ball rolling... :twisted:

I think they saw this coming... Cocooning and all that..? great publicity for a world wide dying brand .

Just saw videos from sven at caprices yesterday. Leaving out the fact that there seems to be a complete disregard for social distancing measures, it is really hard to not hate the people there being able to party and I‘m not .

There were 3 separate groups. Temperature taken at the entrance. Everybody is traceable.
They closed another venue because they couldn't maintain the measures.

Sven Väth actually PRODUCED something apparently! He remixed Elon Musk & Grimes Track "Don't doubt ur Vibe". The original a strange, poorly produced Neo-Trance Track. But I can imagine Sven making something good of it, especially if he worked with Roman Fluegel or Ralf Hildenbeutel again.

He gave a Vinyl version of the remix personally to Musik yesterday during a ceremony (
Hope it comes out soon. Tiga actually drew the cover art work :)

Back