Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

I wonder what Musk gave him ? a seat on his space ship maybe.. Musks ARC..

I guess Svens money came from the German government awarding Musk this whole ceremony. Musk is errecting a Tesla factory near Berlin so they are understandably veeeery thankful :) Unfortunately Musk didn't look as if he knew who Sven Väth was :/

Gave Sven's essential mix its second whirl this afternoon - what an absolute worldie it is!

I did think there were a few solid gold Cocoon label tracks that I think deserved to be on a mix commemorating the label for 20 years (Gregor Treshers 'About A Good Place' and Guy Gerber's 'Sea of sand' to name two).

Also really NOT a fan of Nils Landstrumm 'Sun Universe' - never have been and never will be! Was glad to see that leave the record bag alongside Outlander 'Vamp' both of which got played to death a few seasons back! 🤣

Overall though is a really great mix - nice to see Sven really digging out some old label gold in this!

Gave Sven's essential mix its second whirl this afternoon - what an absolute worldie it is!

I did think there were a few solid gold Cocoon label tracks that I think deserved to be on a mix commemorating the label for 20 years (Gregor Treshers 'About A Good Place' and Guy Gerber's 'Sea of sand' to name two).

Also really NOT a fan of Nils Landstrumm 'Sun Universe' - never have been and never will be! Was glad to see that leave the record bag alongside Outlander 'Vamp' both of which got played to death a few seasons back! 🤣

Overall though is a really great mix - nice to see Sven really digging out some old label gold in this!

Oooooooo. Straight on! Excited for this!

Decent mix. Funny how sometimes you hear a tune on its own and it does nothing for you, but when I heard Gregor Tresher - Trident in this it gave me goosebumps. A few stone cold classics I hadn't hear in a few years too.

Decent mix. Funny how sometimes you hear a tune on its own and it does nothing for you, but when I heard Gregor Tresher - Trident in this it gave me goosebumps. A few stone cold classics I hadn't hear in a few years too.

For me, Trident = the summer 2020 ibiza anthem that never was.

Back