Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Amnesia only has Mondays available currently (full venue anyway) in July and August! I cant see Cocoon just doing 2 months so change is afoot. I suppose theoretically they could have the main room when together is in the terrace for the other dates but i suspect a new venue this year..............

Amnesia only has Mondays available currently (full venue anyway) in July and August! I cant see Cocoon just doing 2 months so change is afoot. I suppose theoretically they could have the main room when together is in the terrace for the other dates but i suspect a new venue this year..............

they might stay non-exclusive this year and do peak summer in Amnesia and the rest in other venues though?

Hope the closing is still in amnesia and benimussa/rabbit hole. Loved that combination last year

they might stay non-exclusive this year and do peak summer in Amnesia and the rest in other venues though?

That would be ideal i guess, they would get good numbers in the big venue at peak times and could float about the venues like last year beofre and after. You would think they wuold have wanted the closing at amnesia though, could always close at amnesia on a diff day maybe.........

That would be ideal i guess, they would get good numbers in the big venue at peak times and could float about the venues like last year beofre and after. You would think they wuold have wanted the closing at amnesia though, could always close at amnesia on a diff day maybe.........

agree - would be weird having a peak summer at Amnesia and then do the closing (night) somewhere else, let’s see.

looks as if cocoon has given up on the fortnightly amnesia residency too and will venue-hop throughout the season, including some fewer amnesia dates I guess.

At this point I really don't have a clue what cocoon are going to do.
I don't think sharing
agree - would be weird having a peak summer at Amnesia and then do the closing (night) somewhere else, let’s see.
But on the brightside it could mean 2 cocoon closings :) 1 in amnesia and 1 elsewhere in sept/oct

Tbh at this stage I havnt a clue what cocoon have planned this year

Cocoon was pretty busy last year in September at Amnesia last year (was nice to see even tho the music was eh) so can't be out of the question there.

Of course, they are also affiliated with Ushuaia so maybe Hï is the dark house/wildcard pick?

Back