Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Ah man!

We will be there with the kid so not sure we will be able to do more than one event...

Gonna be expensive on sitters ?

Edit: how late on the Wednesday.... ?

ah come on, you know you can do it!
as for how late...you should simply get some kip at some point late tuesday night! I personally would fly back not before wednesday noon.

PS: I hate you.

:mad:

love you too :)

as for how late...you should simply get some kip at some point late tuesday night! I personally would fly back not before wednesday noon.

You battling through Tues daytime and heading to the after? This is only option for me because of how horrendus i will feel when waking up :lol:

I can physically do it, just not sure how child cover will work.

Have return flights open on my screen; I think if I book it, GF will be angry for a week then loving it once we are there...

Edit: Booked them, 24 hours to cancel for free... discussions to be completed this evening.

you know it makes sense.
Yeah booked, 1645 on the Wednesday. Eye-wateringly expensive but it's only money, and I would hate to miss a closing weekend.

This could be vetoed by the missus tonight in which case it will all be cancelled pretty quickly...

I think I may have to choose between Amnesia and the afterparty, there's no way we will leave the kid alone for two evenings / afternoons of the holiday.

Yeah booked, 1645 on the Wednesday. Eye-wateringly expensive but it's only money, and I would hate to miss a closing weekend.

This could be vetoed by the missus tonight in which case it will all be cancelled pretty quickly...

I think I may have to choose between Amnesia and the afterparty, there's no way we will leave the kid alone for two evenings / afternoons of the holiday.
You mean you will go to both and the missus chooses which one she would rather do... ?

Can not wait for it now

Going to head to harvy at pikes for couple hours first hopefully can tag along with someone ?

That’s so hard for me. Can’t do that unless I show up at Amnesia super late and stay close to sober. But that’s pretty much impossible for me because as soon as Amnesia starts swinging, my degenerate side cannot be stopped.

all about pacing yourself.
in the time between club and afters we always go home (or to a friends place) a bunch of us together and 'make time' by chatting, listening to music and carrying on partying basically

in the time between club and afters we always go home (or to a friends place) a bunch of us together and 'make time' by chatting, listening to music and carrying on partying basically

I think i’ll be trying to do this as a one man band :lol: no chance she would be able to do it

This is behaviour i promote! ... Sleeping then trying to 'start the jets' again for the afters is effort!!

Back