Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

if KM5 is no more opened, the public after party should be at Cova santa. ?
ps:If in benimussa park, i hope not the price of 40€ (30€ with wrisband) as it was.

I think it should be 80 euros for people saying they don‘t acually like cocoon or techno and just turn up at the closing-after because it‘s cool.

Haven't seen my Bro , Francisco the hippy, this year,and i will know for sure he will be there, setting up a mini bag of ginger for him ?
Even 10€ the tix, I couldn't afford it ?
Catching 2-3 hours, then straight to Aiport to pick my roomate 9pm , i won't had a heart attack if i ll miss it :rolleyes:

Yeah booked, 1645 on the Wednesday. Eye-wateringly expensive but it's only money, and I would hate to miss a closing weekend.

This could be vetoed by the missus tonight in which case it will all be cancelled pretty quickly...

I think I may have to choose between Amnesia and the afterparty, there's no way we will leave the kid alone for two evenings / afternoons of the holiday.

In that case do the nighttime at Amensia and just the afternoon at the carry-on, leave at sunset. It's the daytime environment where you normally get the curveballs and stuff you wouldn't hear at Amnesia. Once the sun goes down on Tuesday the crowds roll in, musically it's back to full throttle and similar to the night prior, and things start getting messy. For me the first few hours of the afternoon (morning if it's a direct carry-on) are always the best. Plus you have the real warriors on the dance floor then....you snooze you lose!

In that case do the nighttime at Amensia and just the afternoon at the carry-on, leave at sunset. It's the daytime environment where you normally get the curveballs and stuff you wouldn't hear at Amnesia. Once the sun goes down on Tuesday the crowds roll in, musically it's back to full throttle and similar to the night prior, and things start getting messy. For me the first few hours of the afternoon (morning if it's a direct carry-on) are always the best. Plus you have the real warriors on the dance floor then....you snooze you lose!
Not sure how that solves the babysitting issue...

This is such an accurate description of a Cocoon afters it's frightening - certainly about the part where the sun goes down and things start to get messy, those last few hours truly are emptying the tank of the season for many and it is no holds barred!

Imo last year the music when it got dark was just as good if not better than day time. And I definitely wouldn't say it was just the same music as the night before.

Any idea of the best time to go? We have balcony tickets from spotlight, but there’s a paying guest list for 20 before 1, 30 before 2 and 40 after.

Guessing our tickets will mean none of that queuing nonsense at any time?

Back