Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

It’s a shame I lack the stamina when it comes to Cocoon though as the after party almost sounds like the main part of the closing in some ways.
But if you just go to the afters and not the main event that's frowned upon more than standing with your phone out all night or hitting on girls

But if you just go to the afters and not the main event that's frowned upon more than standing with your phone out all night or hitting on girls

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ... not going to deny it lol. Though the older I get the more tempting throwing opinion to the wind becomes ! I did crash a Circo Loco afters on the beach in PDB a few years back after a great day out and got to say I didn't feel in the least bit guilty. When you start an afters 10 hours after a club closes it's not really an afters any more - bit more like a pre-party, you could easily have been home and had 8 hours sleep by then !

I was guilty of getting up at 6am to go to Space for 7 back in da day:oops:.. playing catch up was always fun..

Indeed !! I also used to have a few hours' kip in the car after the pre-parties when clubs closed at 9-10am and head in at 4-5. Was always the best time to arrive !

Who needs shazam when you just get stivi to just go up to the booth and ask Sven for the track name at the afters. But his old ears must be starting to deceive him :lol: iv been searching for a beauty that Sven played at Km5 from funk d void called confidential

But after searching and searching I finally found it, its actually called funk d'void - Emotional content. And was on the sound of the 4th season album

Just listening to it now is bringing me back to Km5 xxx magic!

Well what can I say!! That was just a special occasion! Got to Cocoon at Pacha 12:30. Met a couple of the sportlighters in the roof then continued inside until what I think was nearly closing time.

Back to hotel to get showered and changed then onto a little bar while waiting for a couple of our friends to land.

Met them at their hotel had a sit down for abit then arrived at the Afters about 3 but by 8 needed a proper sit down so headed back to the hotel for some rest.

Continued on through to Afterlife but didn’t last long and the crowd was absolutely awful!!! After the Cocoon crowd all night and day being at afterlife was I dare say it actually painful so was out by 2:30am and had a good rest for Destino Closing which also never disappointed.

But once again cocoon stole the show and will be back without a doubt for next years 20th anniversary grand finale and maybe even the opening of funds stretch that far.

Well what can I say!! That was just a special occasion! Got to Cocoon at Pacha 12:30. Met a couple of the sportlighters in the roof then continued inside until what I think was nearly closing time.

Back to hotel to get showered and changed then onto a little bar while waiting for a couple of our friends to land.

Met them at their hotel had a sit down for abit then arrived at the Afters about 3 but by 8 needed a proper sit down so headed back to the hotel for some rest.

Continued on through to Afterlife but didn’t last long and the crowd was absolutely awful!!! After the Cocoon crowd all night and day being at afterlife was I dare say it actually painful so was out by 2:30am and had a good rest for Destino Closing which also never disappointed.

But once again cocoon stole the show and will be back without a doubt for next years 20th anniversary grand finale and maybe even the opening of funds stretch that far.

Grand finale !? Have i missed something or do you just mean next years closing:lol:

Anyone know the track Sven played at Pacha I think around 5:30am which is quite a heavy techno track with just the lyric 'Time' ? Tried Shazaming but got nothing

Back