Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

Happy belated birthday @cunninghamali ... at 38 you're pretty much at your peak in terms of clubbing I reckon - so no talk of being too old for afters and all that nonsense !! :twisted:
Thanks @kimajy

To be honest even when I was younger I have never been an afters girl... I prefer going to the club then home... I find going to afters you loose your buzz a bit travelling to the other venue and then get a bit sober and have to start getting on it all over again...also when in the club you have to get into it again and I just get tired..

Whenever I have been to an after I have been so f***ed I don't know what's going on and cannot appreciate the music...

Thanks @kimajy

To be honest even when I was younger I have never been an afters girl... I prefer going to the club then home... I find going to afters you loose your buzz a bit travelling to the other venue and then get a bit sober and have to start getting on it all over again...also when in the club you have to get into it again and I just get tired..

Whenever I have been to an after I have been so f***ed I don't know what's going on and cannot appreciate the music...

Same here. Have always preferred to smash the main event hard rather than drag the party out for hours upon hours.

It’s a shame I lack the stamina when it comes to Cocoon though as the after party almost sounds like the main part of the closing in some ways.

Back