Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

Last tune played at Afters! Think this has been posted in the tracks for 2018 thread?

There was definitely a lot of African flavour flowing through the day's soundtrack. Seems to be the trend!

What an incredible night and day that was. So glad that Spotlighters were out in force. Very pleased to have met many of you finally and put a face to a name.

Said the same about last year's closing afters, but that was easily the best crowd of the whole summer. Everybody (well, 99%, eh) there for the right reasons. Top f***in' drawer.

Glad all had a blast! 1pm afters start too ... That's the best in recent years. What time did Don Vath come on?

The red axes tune was brilliant in cocoon and at the afters.

Loved hearing him play underworld dark and long as well personal favourite of mine.

But the tune that really caused that magic moment on the dacefloor was ROD - abel
That tune is just pure cocoon!
Loved it.

yeah rod - abel is indeed an amazing track.

I still have a good few parties ahead of me but the 24hrs with cocoon were once more simply AMAZING. pacha was heaving and the afters perfect as always. fantastic music and lovely crowd. nice to see so many forumers both at pacha and also at km5

yeah rod - abel is indeed an amazing track.

I still have a good few parties ahead of me but the 24hrs with cocoon were once more simply AMAZING. pacha was heaving and the afters perfect as always. fantastic music and lovely crowd. nice to see so many forumers both at pacha and also at km5
Nice to finally meet you @stivi

Back