Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

Did Sven mix it up another this time around?
Hmmm. His core peak time tracks are still undeniably the same. But he threw enough new ones into the mix last night to keep my interest - and there was just something about the atmosphere which made all those favourite tracks sound as good as the first time I heard them. A real magic in the air aura.

Thanks for the reviews (@ all).

Did he play the good ole Outlander Vamp?

I'm sure most of you have seen it, but Mixmag have uploaded an hour of Sven's set recorded from Pacha last week

Towards the second half it is a lot of the same peak bangers, but a few I haven't personally heard from my visits this season at the start.

Regardless yet another superb set from Papa Sven! For anyone going to the closing next week, this will definitely get you in the mood!

How many people are in aprox.? I saw in the Vid with Sven only aprox. 600 and the second room is more empty i think.

Yes, I think I know the track you mean. Not sure we have an ID on it yet. Will check for you.

OK after a good two months of fruitless searching...I'm ready to say the track was &ME - "In Your Eyes." Possibly with the Adam Port track (Do You Still Think Of Me) mixed in to begin. So, Port into &Me.

My imagination must have made up the beachy trumpet line. Everything else about the &ME track fits, including an explosion out of nowhere near the end of the tune. Played once at Pacha and again at the afterhour in the middle of nowhere.

WIC, I assume you haven't arrived at a different conclusion in the meantime?

Anyone know the track Sven played last Wednesday (and at Solomun + 1 three weeks ago) with a big soul/disco-y female vocal "love is just a game we play"? Lots more vocals I can't quite make out, and there's a little bit of piano in it too.

Been melting my head!

Anyone know the track Sven played last Wednesday (and at Solomun + 1 three weeks ago) with a big soul/disco-y female vocal "love is just a game we play"? Lots more vocals I can't quite make out, and there's a little bit of piano in it too.

Yes, been posted a few pages back. Omar-S I think

OK after a good two months of fruitless searching...I'm ready to say the track was &ME - "In Your Eyes." Possibly with the Adam Port track (Do You Still Think Of Me) mixed in to begin. So, Port into &Me.

My imagination must have made up the beachy trumpet line. Everything else about the &ME track fits, including an explosion out of nowhere near the end of the tune. Played once at Pacha and again at the afterhour in the middle of nowhere.

WIC, I assume you haven't arrived at a different conclusion in the meantime?

Yes, well done! Not the track I originally thought, but I can confirm this has definitely been in his arsenal. Thank you. Added to the playlist.

Ilario Alicante 00:00 - 03:00
Matador Live 03:00 - 04:00
Richie Hawtin 04:00 - Close

Room 2:
Julian Perez 00:00 - 03:00
tINI 03:00 - Close

Back