Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

listened to this -- Sven @ pacha mixmag video & some beautiful music is being played in pacha by sven.

if its still there next summer, then 100% it will be in the list for attendance.

at last one good musical night in pacha to get high at.

yeah it needs to be said - musically cocoon is still the top night for me on the island. I have been a bit critical about sven because he's not been as varied as other years, but then again, the vast majority of people going to cocoon only go once so I know I am being a difficult customer ;)

was gonna take a date off tonight, but have friends over that wanna go soooo....see you on the dancefloor yet again. not a richie fan but in fairness he was pretty good at his last cocoon date.

Stivi what's do you think will be a good time to head in next week? (not guestlist)

Will it stop at usual time aye? Around 7am

Stivi what's do you think will be a good time to head in next week? (not guestlist)

Will it stop at usual time aye? Around 7am

1-2am I'd say. personally I always like to arrive early (I'm often in the clubs at 1-ish) to see the night build but that's just me.

yeah I would think 7am or maaaaaybe a tad later but I can't see it going on for much later than that.

listened to this -- Sven @ pacha mixmag video & some beautiful music is being played in pacha by sven.

if its still there next summer, then 100% it will be in the list for attendance.

at last one good musical night in pacha to get high at.

The first track in that Pacha mix is a mystery...it started showing up in his sets in June, and in a separate Vath trainspotting forum it has stumped everyone. Anyone here know?

I think Seth on a warm up set for Cocoon will be great!

I know there is a mixed opinion on him on here and he can be a little hit and miss - but playing a deeper, darker early set he is at his best for me!

Sometimes I don't like it when he has a free reign to take the music off on tangents.

I think as a warmup for cocoon hel be good :)

Sometimes I don't like it when he has a free reign to take the music off on tangents.

I think as a warmup for cocoon hel be good :)

Seth can obviously be a clown as is well documented but in the case of Cocoon he'll know his role and play a good set, it's not a mess around type of event and he's aware of it. I'm not much of a fan of his myself but have enjoyed a set or two over the years.

Back