Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

love troxler as a person. not my fave DJ but I also think he should work well to warm up the closing night. tbh I know everyone expected dixon, but a bit of a mix up is good sometimes.

ps - last night was really really good. went with low expectations, but ilario, matador and richie blew the roof off. banging!

The only time of a few I've seen troxler play filth was at kehakuma or whatever it was at space years ago on the terrace and he was amazing. Since then, absolute f***ing dross.
Very disappointed

Name the time!

probably sth like 1am...but I wonder if inside room two is good or wether it would be better to try and meet upstairs on rooftop terrace (I cannot imagine it being closed for the closing), simply because we would be able to chat better up there...

probably sth like 1am...but I wonder if inside room two is good or wether it would be better to try and meet upstairs on rooftop terrace (I cannot imagine it being closed for the closing), simply because we would be able to chat better up there...

Roof terrace has my vote!

I’ve only been to pacha once and I was a bit worse for wear, someone will have to direct me to the roof terrace :lol:

Easy. As soon as you enter the venue, do a 175 degree turn to your right, back on yourself. There will be a bar to your left and two doors to your right. The first is a toilet and the second (far right as you face it) is a stairway up to the roof terrace. Ignore any signage that says "STAFF ONLY" or similar.
Alternatively, if you head to the right hand side of the DJ booth as you enter, there is a stairway up to the balcony that overlooks the dance floor. Once up there, keep left and follow around to some steps that lead to the terrace.

Easy. As soon as you enter the venue, do a 175 degree turn to your right, back on yourself. There will be a bar to your left and two doors to your right. The first is a toilet and the second (far right as you face it) is a stairway up to the roof terrace. Ignore any signage that says "STAFF ONLY" or similar.
Alternatively, if you head to the right hand side of the DJ booth as you enter, there is a stairway up to the balcony that overlooks the dance floor. Once up there, keep left and follow around to some steps that lead to the terrace.

Noted for future trips! I spent bloody ages looking for this last time :lol:

The playlist has just been updated one final time before the closing & afters - all new tracks can be found at the top of the list. This is music played predominantly by Ilario Alicante on Wednesday just gone. Some great tracks in there, I'm sure you will agree.

He ended on this one, which has also been a favourite of Sven's.

Listen in full here.

Slightly off topic, but any reviews from Printworks London yesterday?

Back