Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

Anyone advise on whether pacha is generally a bit more relaxed on their no bag policy than what they say?

I’ve got a guestlist for + 4 - €30 before 1.30. Feeling pretty burnt out & skint myself but trying to see if I can summon the energy just for a nose at the new Pacha!

It’s not even entry fee which kills ya! Wev’e been out out 3 times so far and it’s been at least €300 between 2 of us..

I should have bet money on the running order tonight, I was SO sure sven would go first this time. same date last season he had ilario close instead of him. and I agree, just can't imagine a kraviz warmup. fine by me, sven playing the weird and housey stuff I hope!

I should have bet money on the running order tonight, I was SO sure sven would go first this time. same date last season he had ilario close instead of him. and I agree, just can't imagine a kraviz warmup. fine by me, sven playing the weird and housey stuff I hope!

I remember seeing Kraviz there last year - she wasn’t in the same room as Sven but had the same time slot if I remember correctly!

exactly. it was nina in the club and ilario on the terrace. ah, the times when we had two big floors at cocoon ...

Back