Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

Very impressed with where things were heading as soon as Sonja handed over, but if only Ricardo spent one f***ing tenth of his time looking at his crowd rather than swinging out of every f***er behind him. Bellend

Very impressed with where things were heading as soon as Sonja handed over, but if only Ricardo spent one f***ing tenth of his time looking at his crowd rather than swinging out of every f***er behind him. Bellend

the only night i wanted to attend @ cocoons this summer was yesterdays.

how did sonja play @ pacha-- i would think it was a very interesting set.

the only night i wanted to attend @ cocoons this summer was yesterdays.

how did sonja play @ pacha-- i would think it was a very interesting set.

Sonja was excellent, lots of warped, trippy stuff building beautifully towards 3.30am. Ricardo started well but I can’t take him seriously any more. Still mixes like a man possessed, tunes were mostly decent but you just get the impression he’s just playing for his mates in the VIP. Polar opposite to how Sven was at Solomun +1 last Sunday.

Interesting set times tonight - Sven until 04:30 and Nina closing.

Attachments

• 7A9FA59E-3331-4685-8CFE-1B2E2FE7A973.png
    7A9FA59E-3331-4685-8CFE-1B2E2FE7A973.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 25
There was talk of this format a few weeks ago, when Ilario Alicante was the guest with Sven.

It does kinda make sense for me.. of all the Cocoon guests this season, I didn't have Nina Kraviz down as being much of a warm-up DJ!

Plus Sven with 4.5 hours to play with is the stuff of dreams.

Wonder of the closing will follow suit? Or if Sven will want to take the helm at peak time to finish the party off proper?

I CAN NOT WAIT.

Wonder of the closing will follow suit? Or if Sven will want to take the helm at peak time to finish the party off proper?

I CAN NOT WAIT.

I can't see Sven not closing his own party under any circumstances. Still interested to see who the special guest is. Still no word from the Cocoon team so I'm assuming this won't be revealed until right at the last minute.

Agreed though - cannot bloody wait :D

I can't see Sven not closing his own party under any circumstances. Still interested to see who the special guest is. Still no word from the Cocoon team so I'm assuming this won't be revealed until right at the last minute.

Agreed though - cannot bloody wait :D
And the SVEN afters:D

Was tempted when set times were announed but were on night 13 of 14 and the budget is getting pretty thin tbh. Clubbing wise were done!

Was tempted when set times were announed but were on night 13 of 14 and the budget is getting pretty thin tbh. Clubbing wise were done!

I’ve got a guestlist for + 4 - €30 before 1.30. Feeling pretty burnt out & skint myself but trying to see if I can summon the energy just for a nose at the new Pacha!

Back