COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

going to an after doesnt mean ull go and do the same activities you did at the club.

it will be more of a chilling time.

going home post club is the worst thing you can do, if youre not into afters then try hitting the beach after the club.

check it out.

it helps.
Been there done that....afters for me are either too f***ed up or not so f***ed up beacuse have come down! Beach is nice after club;)

not true.
Really? I'm talking about all the open invite ones i.e cova santa and them ones I thought these all started at like 2/4 in the afternoon? I'm sure all the private villa/kave style ones after much sooner after!

Really? I'm talking about all the open invite ones i.e cova santa and them ones I thought these all started at like 2/4 in the afternoon? I'm sure all the private villa/kave style ones after much sooner after!

ah ok. yeah in this case it's true. the open ones at actual venues simply can't start earlier for legal reasons.

ah ok. yeah in this case it's true. the open ones at actual venues simply can't start earlier for legal reasons.
Had a feeling that was the case! Are there ever any villa type after parties that are easier to get into? Or are they all very much you have to be in the right place with the right person at the right time

Had a feeling that was the case! Are there ever any villa type after parties that are easier to get into? Or are they all very much you have to be in the right place with the right person at the right time

you always need to be in the right place...sometimes you don't need a contact, sometimes it's pure luck. but mostly you do need to know someone that knows the promoter etc.

you always need to be in the right place...sometimes you don't need a contact, sometimes it's pure luck. but mostly you do need to know someone that knows the promoter etc.
Thought so. Would love to attend just one in my life but I guess this is something that will just never happen then! Oh well!

Thought so. Would love to attend just one in my life but I guess this is something that will just never happen then! Oh well!

You might be surprised how easily things work out just by adopting the mindset of being open, tuning in to the Ibiza spirit and following it where it leads...that has been my experience for years and why I keep coming back :)

I really am haha..i am not an afters type of girl haha..after the club I wana go home...
I think it is because after the club,coming down a little bit, then have to travel to the after club, wait to get in, by the time that happens ready for bed ha

Nothing wrong with getting after bracelets or info early in the night and leaving the party a little early to catch some Zzzzsss and come fired up and rested for the after party

So we have Spotlight forums bdays on 3rd/4th/5th/6th Oct... seems like Cocoon Closing will be a meet-up this year! :D

Back