COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

True enough. Just joking because it seemed to me that he appeared at least once at every party the last couple of years.
"Eats everywhere" lol
I'm guessing there's still more names to be added.
Who would people most like to see added to the list to play cocoon?

I have to say two names I am disappointed not to see is Joris Voorn and Guy Gerber. But I assume they both have more than enough on this season with their own residencies.

Fantastic roster as always though from the Cocoon team.

True enough. Just joking because it seemed to me that he appeared at least once at every party the last couple of years.
"Eats everywhere" lol
I'm guessing there's still more names to be added.
Who would people most like to see added to the list to play cocoon?

Julia Govor
Charlotte de Witte
Amelie Lens

I'd also like to see people like dettmann, schwarz or gerber. but you can't have it all. having lots of appearances of the likes of sven, ricardo, richie etc and not compromising on set lengths (cocoon still only has two to max three artists per room every night) simply means there isn't room for everyone. and I personally always think less is more.

I'd also like to see people like dettmann, schwarz or gerber. but you can't have it all. having lots of appearances of the likes of sven, ricardo, richie etc and not compromising on set lengths (cocoon still only has two to max three artists per room every night) simply means there isn't room for everyone. and I personally always think less is more.

I completely agree, I was simply nitpicking at an almost perfect roster. I assume the weekly lineup's aren't far away now. Will we see a change on the terrace or will they follow suit as per the last few seasons with Dixon and Sven?

Looking forward to the announcement. We're there for the first 2 cocoon parties and the good lady will only allow 1 lol
Suppose we'll be able to choose from both.
I'm sure neither will disappoint. Would love Rodhad or scuba. Been enjoying sets from both the last couple of years.

Anyone got any idea what time you would see sunshine beaming into the Terrace for Cocoon events late June/Early July? The only times I've been Amnesia have been October last year so the sunshine never really come through before it finished! Also does this only happen for Cocoon and Music on events or all events at amnesia?

Anyone got any idea what time you would see sunshine beaming into the Terrace for Cocoon events late June/Early July? The only times I've been Amnesia have been October last year so the sunshine never really come through before it finished! Also does this only happen for Cocoon and Music on events or all events at amnesia?

sunrise time in ibiza at the end of june is 6:30am circa. it gets bright earlier than that though so from 6am onwards it's gonna be daylit.

normally it's music on, cocoon and hyte where the terrace stays open until the end...add elrow to this for this summer definitely.

Back