COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

How often do Cocoon do afters? I don't mean Kave style just a normal afters anyone can go to without a special invite?

the really 'open' ones are normally those after the opening and after the closing party and the ones they do at cova santa or similar venues. I'm sure this year there will be a few of those. and then there are the smaller, more intimate ones where it really depends on how big the house/place is where they do them. the smaller the place, the harder to get access (simply logical). I'd say on average there are maybe two a month, but not in a bi-weekly rhythm. normally after the opening there are a few quieter weeks and then in july/august there's more.

no way...
I really am haha..i am not an afters type of girl haha..after the club I wana go home...
I think it is because after the club,coming down a little bit, then have to travel to the after club, wait to get in, by the time that happens ready for bed ha

I like to be gone before the sun comes up.. People are asking on here what time will the sunrise shine into privilege..now from past experiences its not a pretty sight when the sunlight hits privilege:eek: jaws swinging in every direction..I said on here before about a girl I hooked up with and went back to apts thinking she was gurning a bit all night and realizing later she had a cleft palate..o_O

I like to be gone before the sun comes up.. People are asking on here what time will the sunrise shine into privilege..now from past experiences its not a pretty sight when the sunlight hits privilege:eek: jaws swinging in every direction..I said on here before about a girl I hooked up with and went back to apts thinking she was gurning a bit all night and realizing later she had a cleft palate..o_O
Hahaha its true in daylight you can see everything, sometimes its not a pretty sight!

I really am haha..i am not an afters type of girl haha..after the club I wana go home...
I think it is because after the club,coming down a little bit, then have to travel to the after club, wait to get in, by the time that happens ready for bed ha

going to an after doesnt mean ull go and do the same activities you did at the club.

it will be more of a chilling time.

going home post club is the worst thing you can do, if youre not into afters then try hitting the beach after the club.

check it out.

it helps.

Did it stop you tho?

Back