COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

if some people go to cocon opening 17 (i guess we will go to Flower power unless lineup at cocoon is huge) & find some wristbands on the floor (for the afterparty such the one at Benimussa park) pick me 3 , i ll reward u :D (otherwise i ll have a ride to amnesia P :p when goin home to san an from Pacha the morning)

always a 10-20€ saver on the tickets, i guess i paid 40€ for the one closing 16 , with wristbands from the party it was cheaper 30 or 20 i dont remind)

didnt see many spotligh there except,olli seen by chance around 7.00pm & Hippy Francesco, we (2 other spotlight mate stayed there) left 11.30 as other party to carry on, maceo party
14522743_10208680016730459_4035125536992404406_n.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will have to miss our joint bday bash! Going ADE this year so having to miss the closings!

that's the reason why I only went to ADE once. as I always do closings, after that I'm done and ADE is just too close after closings.

Any idea when cocoon will start announcing line ups? Hoping for a big opening that doesn't involve Dixon ha

that's the reason why I only went to ADE once. as I always do closings, after that I'm done and ADE is just too close after closings.
Never done ADE so want to get it ticked off my list but once its done probably wont do it again. I've done closings twice, previous 2 years, and this year I'm doing late June to experience the proper sun! After this year ill probably resort back to closings as a yearly thing!

if some people go to cocon opening 17 (i guess we will go to Flower power unless lineup at cocoon is huge) & find some wristbands on the floor (for the afterparty such the one at Benimussa park) pick me 3 , i ll reward u :D (otherwise i ll have a ride to amnesia P :p when goin home to san an from Pacha the morning)

always a 10-20€ saver on the tickets, i guess i paid 40€ for the one closing 16 , with wristbands from the party it was cheaper 30 or 20 i dont remind)

didnt see many spotligh there except,olli seen by chance around 7.00pm & Hippy Francesco, we (2 other spotlight mate stayed there) left 11.30 as other party to carry on, maceo party
14522743_10208680016730459_4035125536992404406_n.jpg

I love those pictures of Sven holding up some Vinyl....... I still look at the below picture to cheer me up sometimes. Sums up Ibiza..... Sven at Destino Cocoon after party (professional picture not mine). Just the characters in the front of the picture behind him - it could be a piece of modern art haha

coupon-1382355523.jpg

on a side note, there are more dj's playing vinyl only set recently which is a good thing. Im sure Joris & Kolsch are doing a 4 hour vinyl only set this weekend @ Awakenings

on a side note, there are more dj's playing vinyl only set recently which is a good thing. Im sure Jorid & Kolsch are doing a 4 hour vinyl only set this weekend @ Awakenings

yeah. cocoon had a few dates last summer where no one even touched the CDJs in amnesia. I believe also cocoon in the park was all vinyl last year.

Also picked ADE over Ibiza this year.

Never been to Amsterdam, been to Ibiza 10 times I think it is now. Plus a friend wanted to do ADE for their birthday...and that's all she wrote!

Last edited:
Also picked ADE over Ibiza this year.

Never been to Amsterdam, been to Ibiza 10 times I think it is now. Plus a friend wanted to do ADE for their birthday...and that's all she wrote!

Doesn't fit this thread, but simply have to just say ADE was awesome and you will not regret going. The Gashouder is a spectacle, must see one time (although i think once was probably enough for my liking) and the venues used for those parties are all pretty much incredible. It's easy to overdo it though as there is so much on offer.

Back