COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

sunrise time in ibiza at the end of june is 6:30am circa. it gets bright earlier than that though so from 6am onwards it's gonna be daylit.

normally it's music on, cocoon and hyte where the terrace stays open until the end...add elrow to this for this summer definitely.
Brill, that's exactly what I wanted to here! First time going out of October this year!

Any chance the club is going to open a little bit later? I.E. 7/8?

Think I am going to spending my weekend's in Ibiza in Amnesia - been last two years and done sat at elrow and monday at cocoon.....lol

Think I am going to spending my weekend's in Ibiza in Amnesia - been last two years and done sat at elrow and monday at cocoon.....lol
I'm on the same page as you! Just with a Solomon session at Pacha in between!

Yeh me too...music on and then pacha for solomun.....will also do privelege closing
I would be doing music on but although I love Amnesia, Music On then Elrow and Cocoon on Monday is alittle to much! need to change it up slightly so Music on has to drop out

I would be doing music on but although I love Amnesia, Music On then Elrow and Cocoon on Monday is alittle to much! need to change it up slightly so Music on has to drop out
Yes that would be too much cocoon........I was gonna do el row but switched to music on instead...cant do partying two days in a row anymore (too old )need a break in between lol

Yes that would be too much cocoon........I was gonna do el row but switched to music on instead...cant do partying two days in a row anymore (too old )need a break in between lol
Haha! I'm dreading the day, feel like its getting closer tho! Reasoning for Elrow over Music on is Elrow is something different to your average night! Cocoon is a must as well so picking that over the Music On as well!

Haha! I'm dreading the day, feel like its getting closer tho! Reasoning for Elrow over Music on is Elrow is something different to your average night! Cocoon is a must as well so picking that over the Music On as well!
Hahaha yeh you cocoon lovers! U have to choose the night that you will really enjoy! Unless carola plays the groovy techno and not his boring techno I wont enjoy it that much...but I will love solomon at pacha, looking forward to that the most, I would prob enjoy el row more than music on, but I cant possibly go el row then solomon ha!

Hahaha yeh you cocoon lovers! U have to choose the night that you will really enjoy! Unless carola plays the groovy techno and not his boring techno I wont enjoy it that much...but I will love solomon at pacha, looking forward to that the most, I would prob enjoy el row more than music on, but I cant possibly go el row then solomon ha!
Yeah it is hit and miss for Carola! If Apollonia are there that's when ill have a hard decision to make because I love em! Elrow is just a good laugh of an event its not musically the best but can have a great laugh with a group of mates. Very excited to see the Cocoon line ups as I've got 2 Mondays out there this year! Also excited for Solomon as I've never been Pacha before

Yeah it is hit and miss for Carola! If Apollonia are there that's when ill have a hard decision to make because I love em! Elrow is just a good laugh of an event its not musically the best but can have a great laugh with a group of mates. Very excited to see the Cocoon line ups as I've got 2 Mondays out there this year! Also excited for Solomon as I've never been Pacha before
Yeh carola is defo hit and miss, he seems quite boring when he is playing as well. Sven seems more fun! I really like el row musically...pacha you will love, had some amazing nights in there when morillo used to play, and good people, beautiful club, nice people in pacha

Yeh carola is defo hit and miss, he seems quite boring when he is playing as well. Sven seems more fun! I really like el row musically...pacha you will love, had some amazing nights in there when morillo used to play, and good people, beautiful club, nice people in pacha
Yeah I feel Sven plays with a lot more energy and actually gets into the vibe of the night. Carola juts stands there looking moody! Love it when Sven has the giant LED visual of himself behind him. Not sure if you'll understand what I mean but I've seen him use it a few times now!

L
Yeah I feel Sven plays with a lot more energy and actually gets into the vibe of the night. Carola juts stands there looking moody! Love it when Sven has the giant LED visual of himself behind him. Not sure if you'll understand what I mean but I've seen him use it a few times now!
Lol not sure what u mean, I may give cocoon a try when i go back in october and see it then haha..yeh carola moody, low energy, glasses on...with his moody entourage lol

You won't get any big name djs on Saturday in ibiza..

L

Lol not sure what u mean, I may give cocoon a try when i go back in october and see it then haha..yeh carola moody, low energy, glasses on...with his moody entourage lol
Go to 07:20 in that video and that what I mean! Really effective Visual, seen him use it a couple times now. Yeah Carola and his crew always moody with about 20 girls around him

What's this all about? Did Saturdays used to be poor?

yes. fridays and saturdays used to be sort of residents nights because all the big DJs used to play other european clubs on those nights.
now with the festivals (and thus lots of sets being daytime) it's changed a bit again and if the festivals aren't that far away they can still make it for a nighttime slot in ibiza.

yes. fridays and saturdays used to be sort of residents nights because all the big DJs used to play other european clubs on those nights.
now with the festivals (and thus lots of sets being daytime) it's changed a bit again and if the festivals aren't that far away they can still make it for a nighttime slot in ibiza.
Ahaaa I see! This makes sense to be fair. Now its completely changed because personal I think the weekends are the strongest if you include Mondays this is proven by this year I have 11 nights and am going to go out both weekends with the week in-between off! Well I say off maybe 1 or 2 events!

Back