COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

There were a few infront of us but we didn't have to wait long - just make sure you take ID with you as they check it to confirm your name :)

I left room for Bus station at about 12:55 only to realise that my id was still in the room and had no chance of getting it and making the bus, spent the bus journey messaging the missus to send me a pic of it but couldnt get any internet so i just took a chance in the queue expecting a knock back. Told the girl my name and shown her a confirmation email and ticket was given and no id asked for :) Probably a rare stroke of good fortune as i usually always get asked for id when on discount list.

I left room for Bus station at about 12:55 only to realise that my id was still in the room and had no chance of getting it and making the bus, spent the bus journey messaging the missus to send me a pic of it but couldnt get any internet so i just took a chance in the queue expecting a knock back. Told the girl my name and shown her a confirmation email and ticket was given and no id asked for :) Probably a rare stroke of good fortune as i usually always get asked for id when on discount list.

Yeah they were accepting bank cards as forms of ID too so weren't too strict about it - they just wanted the name part

Slightly off topic but not sure where else to ask and I'm sure someone on this thread will be able to answer...so sorry in advance

Saw Ricardo last night at WHP and there was a track filled with profanity including a lot of the word "c**t", any idea what this might be? Not a great description but my memory is rather hazy...

Slightly off topic but not sure where else to ask and I'm sure someone on this thread will be able to answer...so sorry in advance

Saw Ricardo last night at WHP and there was a track filled with profanity including a lot of the word "c**t", any idea what this might be? Not a great description but my memory is rather hazy...
I also heard this track last night but i cant say im in a rush to hear it again :eek:
Ricardo was doing my head in , constantly stop/start on some tracks, was like a couple of mates pissing about in the bedroom rather than playing to a room with a 1000 punters

Seeing as Zoo are adding different ticket types to their final few Tuesday shows and Sven is appearing at Destino already this week, can we rule both venues out as the Cocoon Closing Afters destination??

Hmm interrsting one, with Cova Santa out of the equation you'd think there are only a couple of feasible options and the 2 you mention have been used before.

Maybe they'll have found somewhere new and amazing that we haven't considered?

Seeing as Zoo are adding different ticket types to their final few Tuesday shows and Sven is appearing at Destino already this week, can we rule both venues out as the Cocoon Closing Afters destination??
I have a feeling it is gonna be a private affair in the hills invite only :(

I don't really seen an issue with them using Destino again... Sven playing an invited guest set or a Cocoon Afters are two totally different parties.

Hmm interrsting one, with Cova Santa out of the equation you'd think there are only a couple of feasible options and the 2 you mention have been used before.

Maybe they'll have found somewhere new and amazing that we haven't considered?
Kave?

Which one of you rubbed Richie Hawtin up the wrong way at 07:10 this morning.....

"Most depressing sign of club culture.beautiful newcomers stuffed in2a toilet doing lines of cocaineNOTcool OR sexy&nothing2do with our MUSIC"

Source: Twitter

Listened to that Johannes Goller RA Exchange podcast last night. Great listen. What a wonderful party Cocoon is. Their ethos has been paramount to their longevity imo.

One thing which did surprise me is that Carola departure/Music On taking up Fridays still seems a sore subject.

Which one of you rubbed Richie Hawtin up the wrong way at 07:10 this morning.....

"Most depressing sign of club culture.beautiful newcomers stuffed in2a toilet doing lines of cocaineNOTcool OR sexy&nothing2do with our MUSIC"

Source: Twitter
Was this about amnesia? His set was so Fuking bad. He made the sound in that room unbearable... one of my favorite rooms sound vise and he made it impossible to be inside there for more than a couple of minutes (was in shock really... pretty sure a DJ of his level knows how to play w the sound in a room esp one he played before, but guess not).

Was this about amnesia? His set was so Fuking bad. He made the sound in that room unbearable... one of my favorite rooms sound vise and he made it impossible to be inside there for more than a couple of minutes (was in shock really... pretty sure a DJ of his level knows how to play w the sound in a room esp one he played before, but guess not).

I believe it was yeah. Appeared on Twitter about 07:10 on Tuesday morning (so assume he'd just finished his set)? Just made me laugh on the way to work.

Back