COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

just got back from cocoon hawtin & klock. i got a bit of nastia, then ben klock then hawtin.

overall party atmosphere is 10/10.

i liked ben klocks set a bit more than richies.

Yeah agree with you mate was a really good crowd last night lots of friendly, up for it ravers and is why Cocoon still remains to be my favourite night. Klock was banging!! Caught a bit of Nastia before who was also going for it quite early. Decided to stay for Slam instead of Richie who were good. Club room wasn't that busy but was nice to be on the centre of the dance floor with some space to dance.

Finished bang on 7am and terrace was still really busy, was hoping they would go till 8am :(.

Closing.......

DJDNOOXW4AMrGhg

You can't complain with that closing lineup - the terrace is a dream all night. Roll on Spotlighters!

Good luck actually chilling there lol. It's more of a smoking/lost mates location
Much improved from before in my view...could do with some more seats or cushions though. They could improve further next year and make it into an awesome chill out space

Much improved from before in my view...could do with some more seats or cushions though. They could improve further next year and make it into an awesome chill out space
Yes, of course it's better. I'm only having a giraffe.

I am f***in' buzzin' for the Closing now! That is a class line-up. More rounded than last year's which was perhaps a bit too top heavy.
Guess this means an early arrival to see where Koze takes us

⏳Timetable: Cocoon at Amnesia Ibiza, 11/9/17⏳
Club:
0:00 - 3:00 Sven Väth
3:00 - 4:00 Redshape live
4:00 - END Sven Väth

Terrace:
0.00 - 2.00 Dorian Paic
2.00 - 4.00 Thomas Franzmann aka Zip
4.00 - end Ricardo Villalobos

⏳Timetable: Cocoon at Amnesia Ibiza, 11/9/17⏳
Club:
0:00 - 3:00 Sven Väth
3:00 - 4:00 Redshape live
4:00 - END Sven Väth

Terrace:
0.00 - 2.00 Dorian Paic
2.00 - 4.00 Thomas Franzmann aka Zip
4.00 - end Ricardo Villalobos

Very Nice this, you can catch Sven early if you like, then Mr Zip and then the Papa yet again to hammer it out.

Back