COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

Bought my ticket for closing on the Amnesia website today, first 300 are 40€ so saved a tenner :cool:
Gonna get a couple of drinks packs to as 30% off but can't make my mind up which yet, probably one of each as I always end up spending a fortune anyway :rolleyes:

Isn't 40 euros the normal price for Cocoon in September?

f*** knows but I'm going 2nd October...
It says door price will be 50€, no idea about other dates as I've just not looked :lol:

I'd happily pay an extra 10 to not have any anxiety leading up to the entrance when you tell em you're on the list :lol:
Been there done it at space, hope you are on the list either I'll see you in there maybe. Owe you a spangled convo after space last year :p
Yes I know what you mean!! fingers crossed for me while I am waiting to get in and you are walking passed me.....cant handle another spangled convo from you! lol

Yes I know what you mean!! fingers crossed for me while I am waiting to get in and you are walking passed me.....cant handle another spangled convo from you! lol
Once you've engaged with me there's no going back :lol:
Looks like cocoon is the one the cools kids from the forum have decided to make our own. Feels a bit like the space closing meet no one turned up to :D
On a serious note can't wait to meet new faces, already meeting fallen angel and will stalk stivi out as usual. Meeting a couple from Lincoln I met a few years ago on an April jolly and stayed in their pub last year, plus Dutch friends from space last year i talk to regular him and Mrs staying in our hotel to gonna be a right social affair for me starting to create a right network of randoms my mates think I'm strange but that's Ibiza all over for me :cool:
28 days and counting.

starting to create a right network of randoms my mates think I'm strange but that's Ibiza all over for me :cool:

That's definitely one of the great things about Ibiza - you get to become friends with people from all sorts of backgrounds who you'd never usually cross paths with. Nowt strange about it at all, it's a lot of what it's all about as far as I'm concerned. Groups who travel out in packs and keep to themselves miss out on it all !

That's definitely one of the great things about Ibiza - you get to become friends with people from all sorts of backgrounds who you'd never usually cross paths with. Nowt strange about it at all, it's a lot of what it's all about as far as I'm concerned. Groups who travel out in packs and keep to themselves miss out on it all !
here here!

Totally agree, even if they look like dodgy villa burglars eh mate :D:D:D
Just need you to ring me one random morning while I'm there to inform me you're picking me up in half hour again to cement this trip to legendary status :lol:

As always it's the closing party I am looking forward to the most - it's like the unofficial party of the year for most of the spotlighters. It would be good to meet a few of you there!​

Totally agree, even if they look like dodgy villa burglars eh mate :D:D:D
Just need you to ring me one random morning while I'm there to inform me you're picking me up in half hour again to cement this trip to legendary status :lol:

Always reassuring to be reminded you thought I looked like a crim :rolleyes: :lol:

Won't be happening this year sadly mate - all out of fritter money after settling up for 6 Summer holidays and a staycation, I'm always broke by mid-September !

Back