COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

:lol::lol: How did the crowd at Hi react to that? Was there a degree of "what the f*** is this?"

P.S - no need for a quick reply, I'll wait to you're at least starting to get back to normality.......
Haha. It was an absolutely packed dance floor rendered motionless. I don't know if this was because they were all just waiting for prydz anyway or if they were completely confused by deadmau5 track selection for his first hour or so. They came to life a little when he put his head on. After that he slowed things down considerably and played the last half hour as a warm up for prydz.

Haha. It was an absolutely packed dance floor rendered motionless. I don't know if this was because they were all just waiting for prydz anyway or if they were completely confused by deadmau5 track selection for his first hour or so. They came to life a little when he put his head on. After that he slowed things down considerably and played the last half hour as a warm up for prydz.

People get surprised but don't know why. Deadmau5 has played pretty banging techno for years in club DJ sets. Usually 45 mins or so of relentless banging techno then drops into remix type stuff of his 'known' tunes

set times for next week

Ready for some Chilean love? Here are the playtimes for Cocoon Ibiza, Monday 28/8/17
Terrace
0.00 – 2.30 Sonja Moonear
2.30 – end Ricardo Villalobos b2b Luciano (Official Page)
Club:
0.00 – 2.00 tINI
2.00 – 4.30 RØDHÅD
4.30 – end Adam Beyer

set times for next week

Ready for some Chilean love? Here are the playtimes for Cocoon Ibiza, Monday 28/8/17
Terrace
Club:
0.00 – 2.00 tINI
2.00 – 4.30 RØDHÅD
4.30 – end Adam Beyer

waiting for september 4th set times!!!

Now this a bit of me!
Luciano and Villalobos are hit or miss !
They can play very well but also very very bad ! Depending of their mood and also if they are "more or less normal I will say " and not totally smashed like it happened many time in the past ...

TBH don't like them anymore, ( i guess I'm not the only one )they were great 10 years ago IMO ! Now Luciano is crap and Villalobos need to go to detox asap

Luciano and Villalobos are hit or miss !
They can play very well but also very very bad ! Depending of their mood and also if they are "more or less normal I will say " and not totally smashed like it happened many time in the past ...

TBH don't like them anymore, ( i guess I'm not the only one )they were great 10 years ago IMO ! Now Luciano is crap and Villalobos need to go to detox asap

thats whats nice about ricardo.
just go with the music he plays.

Villalobos can play a really great set mincing back and forth to his record box ... but there can definitely be epic "misses" !!

On another note - seen this ?

if I had to guess...

inside
0-2 nastia
2-4 slam
4-7 klock

terrace
0-2 hito
2-4 beyer
4-7 hawtin

we´ll see though...next friday probably

What's Hawtin playing like these days? Personally always think he's better at Cocoon than his own nights. But that just me maybe.

thats whats nice about ricardo.
just go with the music he plays.
Agree and disagree, sometimes his set have no sense at all ! Still see him few times a years and you need to be lucky to get something good from him ( really subjective comment but many people that are bit older and still love to party think the same ) .

What's Hawtin playing like these days? Personally always think he's better at Cocoon than his own nights. But that just me maybe.

I never was the biggest hawtin fan, but the last time he played cocooon (three weeks ago or so) I did like his set, apart from the very last bit when he got weird sound wise. but then again lots of people do like that. it was good driving techno before that.

Agree and disagree, sometimes his set have no sense at all ! Still see him few times a years and you need to be lucky to get something good from him ( really subjective comment but many people that are bit older and still love to party think the same ) .

agree & i understand.

but the night is going to be great with him & luciano, and sonja before.

Personally I have never seen RV play a bad set, only seen him 3 times tho and all have been inside Fabric. As for Luciano again I personally haven't seen him play a bad set, last see him at DC10 in the garden couple months back and really enjoyed that!

Personally I have never seen RV play a bad set, only seen him 3 times tho and all have been inside Fabric. As for Luciano again I personally haven't seen him play a bad set, last see him at DC10 in the garden couple months back and really enjoyed that!
I've seen RV play bad more than than i have good and when he's good he's really good. But because of the amount of bad times ive seen him play it makes me think twice about going to a party/event when he's on the lineup.

As for Luciano, ive always enjoyed his sets!

I've seen RV play bad more than than i have good and when he's good he's really good. But because of the amount of bad times ive seen him play it makes me think twice about going to a party/event when he's on the lineup.

As for Luciano, ive always enjoyed his sets!
That's the beauty of seeing him in Fabric, he never comes on until around 6am so if it is one of those bad days you can leave and not feel cheated because you've still had 5/6 hours of good music!

First time I saw him you had Ben Klock going hell for leather in room 2 4-7am!

set times for next week

Terrace
Club:
0.00 – 2.00 tINI
2.00 – 4.30 RØDHÅD
4.30 – end Adam Beyer

Great lineup, gonna be a stormer

Back