COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

great news re settimes for next week...they change things up a little and do the following on the terrace:

00-02 sven
02-05 dixon
05-close sven

I´m super happy about that because like that we get a ´main slot set´ by dixon instead of his normal 0-3/4 slot when he plays cocoon together with sven.

also the main room looks good with adriatique starting off, then popof and then ilario.

great news re settimes for next week...they change things up a little and do the following on the terrace:

00-02 sven
02-05 dixon
05-close sven

I´m super happy about that because like that we get a ´main slot set´ by dixon instead of his normal 0-3/4 slot when he plays cocoon together with sven.

also the main room looks good with adriatique starting off, then popof and then ilario.

Soooo tempted. Really mustn't think about it too much that's when crazy sh!t happens :lol:

hahahahaha you KNOW it makes sense!! peak season cocoon - perfectly busy, fantastic line ups, possibilities of afterhours..................

Completely - the temptation :mad: :oops: ... I'll look at it again on Sunday and see what I still have to sort out next week :lol:

Back