COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

Don't think they are gonna play b2b , he hasn't done many in his career, Sven said it many times in interviews during past years that he doesn't like it so very unlikely imo !

busiest cocoon this season so far - very busy in both rooms. it did stay open until 8am yeah. both sven and solomun were in good form I thought. caught a little of adam and ida too but not much.

busiest cocoon this season so far - very busy in both rooms. it did stay open until 8am yeah. both sven and solomun were in good form I thought. caught a little of adam and ida too but not much.

If course it'd be busy, they stacked the shit out of this lineup and next few weeks too! Arrgh, I booked the wrong week

That's the thing about Ibiza, no matter when you go there's always great nights just before you get there and just as you leave
Before July 6, lineups were okay. Just this starting this week there's some really good options but it's it's all a matter of opinion

Why?do you think because it's peak season and it's easier to fill the club now ,especially with solomun as a guest..or because Sven,Ricardo and Richie cannot pack a club in Ibiza these days?I've been on the 17th when Ricardo was playing..and yes..amazing night..beautiful and clued up people..but maybe not the best number wise for them...hope they will continue to do well the rest of the season !

the answer is solomun, simple as

edit: plus sven and adam of course. it was a really strong line up, but it was solomun who made thd difference

Yo man you can't expect the likes of Dorian Paic and Alex and Digby to fill up that terrace, they musta known that.

Back