COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

Plenty of room to move in back and sides of terrace.

Musically better than last week from all 3 main suspects, Ricardo, Nina, Carl, but not as busy.

Going next week for Sven+Solomun, it was my trade-off for going to FMIF on the following Thursday (never gone there but I can guess what it's like! ) , hoping it will be as nice as I expect it to be

Going next week for Sven+Solomun, it was my trade-off for going to FMIF on the following Thursday (never gone there but I can guess what it's like! ) , hoping it will be as nice as I expect it to be

It has to be...next week is when Cocoon starts to really belt out the lineups

looks like solomun is playing the closing set

PLAYTIMES, Cocoon Ibiza 24/7/17
Terrace
0.00 - 4.00 Sven Väth
4.00 - END Solomun (Official)

Club
0.00 - 3.00 Scuba
3.00 - END Adam Beyer b2b Ida Engberg

Was hoping for a Sven closing set masterclass, will have to get there from opening at midnight for this one. Solomun needs to be on his A game.......

I thought they wet b2b last year at amnesia?
I'm not a fan of b2b but I wouldn't complain of Sven and Solomun in amnesia terrace

My guess would be they save that for the +1 night now and make it more of an "exclusive" back to back, but you never know i suppose

I might be wrong but I think they might not do any b2bs together this year.. sven's just not a b2b guy really IMO (and in a lot of other people's opinion too). prove me wrong though.

I might be wrong but I think they might not do any b2bs together this year.. sven's just not a b2b guy really IMO (and in a lot of other people's opinion too). prove me wrong though.

Makes sense and i would completely agree except i thought that was always the +1 model, Guest, Solomun, and then B2B. Unless of course that has changed?

Makes sense and i would completely agree except i thought that was always the +1 model, Guest, Solomun, and then B2B. Unless of course that has changed?

that is the normal format yeah. we shall see what happens.

that is the normal format yeah. we shall see what happens.
They didn't do it on last year's +1, and the year before they did, but it was very short (about an hour), and I don't think went so well.
I remember that back then solomun opened for Sven, saying he can't let Sven open for him, and now they are doing exactly that for cocoon? Times change I guess...

Back