COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

Yeah I understand that..but Monday before that also!Sven and Richie!terrace was half empty most of the night!

I was there for that too and it was pretty busy! When were you there? Main room wasnt as much but the vibe and music from Ilario was better.

I expect next week to be busy as well. Super stacked

I was there for that too and it was pretty busy! When were you there? Main room wasnt as much but the vibe and music from Ilario was better.

I will tell u, my 1 rst cocoon.

busy day with Mambo clockwork Orange, a visit to see a friend on the decks at Blue Marlin, then back to Mambo Radio 1 then Cocoon from midnight to the end.
i was thinking dc10+cocoon but poor lineup at dc10 for me, we ll see Kerri Chandler a few meters, the day after on a free daytime party :cool:

ps:The monday later, if Dc10 lineup good, Dc10+Dj harvey pikes , skipping Cocoon night :p

Yeah I understand that..but Monday before that also!Sven and Richie!terrace was half empty most of the night!
Half empty with Richie on the lineup ( taking account that he is only playing 4 times in Ibiza this summer(I think , not sure )) !!! Bit strange no ???

Yeah I was there..beginning of the night around 2.30/3,really plenty of room to move in the back part of the terrace..around 6 really few people in there..comfortably busy in the front..

Wish I could be there next week :))))

Half empty with Richie on the lineup ( taking account that he is only playing 4 times in Ibiza this summer(I think , not sure )) !!! Bit strange no ???
Some would say it's 4 times too many.... I don't see him as a big draw in his own right these days, his stock has been on the way down since the 1st season at Space

Tbh Ritchie was pretty boring...but i had to see him for the first time at Cocoon Ibiza. It was a must do.

Still rather go back to this as it was early in my trip! All you guys doing cocoon now are getting the real deal lineups!

There were just no highs and lows...just continuous music. If i had seen Ritchie before I woulda went to circo loco instead

This is one of my lineups of the season. Sven in the main room is one thing, but the terrace is on another level!

Back