COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

I've seen RV play bad more than than i have good and when he's good he's really good. But because of the amount of bad times ive seen him play it makes me think twice about going to a party/event when he's on the lineup.
He's been solid at Cocoon for the last 3 years including this year, every time I've seen him. He's makes Cocoon!

Set times for Monday are out if anyone needs em...

Terrace
00:00-1:30 Hito
1:30-4:30 Adam Beyer
4:30-END Richie Hawtin

Club
00:00-2:00 Nastia
2:00-4:30 Ben Klock
4:30-END Slam

Looking forward to catching Slam. Not seen em for a while and never in Ibiza.

Also, only ever seen Beyer in the Club room so will be interesting to see what he does on the Terrace. I guess he'll play a different style right?

Set times for Monday are out if anyone needs em...

Terrace
00:00-1:30 Hito
1:30-4:30 Adam Beyer
4:30-END Richie Hawtin

Club
00:00-2:00 Nastia
2:00-4:30 Ben Klock
4:30-END Slam

Looking forward to catching Slam. Not seen em for a while and never in Ibiza.

Also, only ever seen Beyer in the Club room so will be interesting to see what he does on the Terrace. I guess he'll play a different style right?
Bit more groovy I guess

Most definitely, although i find Beyer's style in general a lot more groove/tech housy over the last few year's. I caught him very briefly last summer on the terrace as Sven was playing in the club room and it's worth checking out, but I wouldnt spend too much time there with the Klock man laying it down in the club.

bit surprised, would have thought clock would close out the main room....but maybe they´re doing this so that people can catch klock first and then hawtin, that´s what I guess.

bit surprised, would have thought clock would close out the main room....but maybe they´re doing this so that people can catch klock first and then hawtin, that´s what I guess.

yes i think so too. but then the main room will be empty.

Most definitely, although i find Beyer's style in general a lot more groove/tech housy over the last few year's. I caught him very briefly last summer on the terrace as Sven was playing in the club room and it's worth checking out, but I wouldnt spend too much time there with the Klock man laying it down in the club.

Yep true, lost count of the number times seen Beyer but only seen Klock once. Problem is I prefer the Terrace as a room. Will try Klock then Hawtin but depends if Hawtin is on form or not.

Problem is I prefer the Terrace as a room.

I think most people generally feel that way, I cant deny i do too, but i always find myself spending more time in the main room unless Sven is on the terrace because mostly I enjoy the lineups better in there.

yes i think so too. but then the main room will be empty.

I would hardly think the main room will be empty, I think a lot of people will want to catch Slam throw it down as opposed to Hawtin. Certainly wont be as packed but not everyone is much as a Hawtin lover as yourself lol

I would hardly think the main room will be empty, I think a lot of people will want to catch Slam throw it down as opposed to Hawtin. Certainly wont be as packed but not everyone is much as a Hawtin lover as yourself lol
How times change! I remember seeing Hawtin 7 years ago and it was a complete ramfest. His sound was more loopy, fast and minimal then though. Cant say what it is now, hes too busy making sake for me to be interested but would like to see him in Ibiza if the oppurtunity rose again.

I think most people generally feel that way, I cant deny i do too, but i always find myself spending more time in the main room unless Sven is on the terrace because mostly I enjoy the lineups better in there.

i hope am wrong so the terrace is not fully packed when hes out. & beyer is right before him.

ah I´m sure the terrace will get very busy for when hawtin starts and the main room will be less busy from 4:30am onwards but I will be one of the ones staying in the main room that night. I´ve seen hawtin twice already this year and that´s definitely enough for me.

ah I´m sure the terrace will get very busy for when hawtin starts and the main room will be less busy from 4:30am onwards but I will be one of the ones staying in the main room that night. I´ve seen hawtin twice already this year and that´s definitely enough for me.

i wanted to stay for slam but its too hard now after hawtin is playing at the same time.

liked their set in boiler room.

Bought my ticket for closing on the Amnesia website today, first 300 are 40€ so saved a tenner :cool:
Gonna get a couple of drinks packs to as 30% off but can't make my mind up which yet, probably one of each as I always end up spending a fortune anyway :rolleyes:

Hawtin was boring in July....but I crossed him off my bucket list. He pointed at my Jaws t-shirt tho so that was cool

Back