COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

I am f***in' buzzin' for the Closing now! That is a class line-up. More rounded than last year's which was perhaps a bit too top heavy.
Guess this means an early arrival to see where Koze takes us

Koze was superb at the opening, best opening set I've seen in a long time, exceeded already high expectations.

This will be the first closing I've missed since 2006...gonna be sleepless with fomo especially if this forum meetup happens. Do it up!

I doubt anyone will adhere to an official meat up to be honest, I've met stivi fallen and white island calling before so I'll sniff them out for a chat. Also got my eye on that Cunningham bird as I missed her at space last year, no chance she's escaping me this year :D:cool:

I doubt anyone will adhere to an official meat up to be honest, I've met stivi fallen and white island calling before so I'll sniff them out for a chat. Also got my eye on that Cunningham bird as I missed her at space last year, no chance she's escaping me this year :D:cool:
Lol...cocoon meetup for sure! I thought i met u last year;):)

⏱️ Playtimes for tonight - Cocoon Ibiza ⏱️
Terrace:
0:00 - 4:00 Sven Väth
4:00 - END Ilario Alicante
Club:
0.00 – 2.00 tINI
2.00 - 4.00 Dana Ruh
4.00 – END Nina Kraviz

Oh I've been praising Ilario for years now on this forum and elsewhere :) heard him lots of times and always on point, great techno dj!

yes, cocoon needed sven to play early to lure people over from carola at dc10 but I'd say it's also a sign of appreciation and trust that cocoon let alicante do the closing set. I'm
looking forward to him tonight.

Seen Alicante 3 times in the last 18-months and he been my fav act of the night/day on each occasion.

He must be all of 26? You know that point when you notice that you're older than the police etc, I now get that with some of these DJs! HaHa

Think he is the youngest ever DJ to play Timewarp at 16 or 17? Agreed though - seems like he's been around forever.

As for his ability - he played after Rodhad at Cocoon last year and thought he was excellent. Rodhad didn't hold back and was his usual full-on self, but Ilario picked up up nicely and kept the techno coming without it getting boring.

I think Ilario is kind of your every man dj which i mean as a compliment. I've seen him a handful of times and never really been blown away but he never disappoints either. I think he is one of those who can consistently switch between opening/peak time/closing sets without really having any issues knowing how to move the room.

Back