COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

Ritchie sighed a pack of bacon in Dublin a few years ago,he said at the time"Ive signed records,cds and flyers but never a pack of bacon until tonight...:lol:

Last edited:
Its true,Sunday night at sin I think. Student night. Kids were given food going back to college for the week from their mums....:lol:

Last edited:
after seeing you teasing swag as the go-to place all summer I guess it must be there...
stivi, there is no better feeling than waltzing up and down "Bora Bora Beach" all afternoon holding an oversized bottle of Ciroc or Grey Goose being followed by three angry looking mates, before moving on to Swag at midnight

stivi, there is no better feeling than waltzing up and down "Bora Bora Beach" all afternoon holding an oversized bottle of Ciroc or Grey Goose being followed by three angry looking mates, before moving on to Swag at midnight
:lol:

I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm staying in tonight* to be ultra-fresh for Cocoon tomorrow . Early arrival for Koze.

*Probably get on a session indoors

I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm staying in tonight* to be ultra-fresh for Cocoon tomorrow . Early arrival for Koze.

You've more control than me mate - Solomun+1 tonight is too much to resist!

Also strong rumours on the ground have suggested that Cocoon afters is at KM5 on Tuesday - just to get the rumour mill spinning :twisted:

Back