Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although very jealous, I was happy to see it was Circus and Yousef et al leading this. Always a top night in Liverpool, him with a few others have pushed for safe introduction of live events through the right the channels and IMO a very good dj

I saw they'd released 100 extra tickets yesterday and was straight onto it, even with a poorly foot but realised you needed to be registered at a local GP😊

Hope Liverpool enjoyed it

Didn’t you need a negative test 24hrs before it though?
Test day before it said - think lateral flow wasnok. This was mid afternoon when they released the tickets and there a number of sites you could get tested in Liverpool I think up to 9pm

Looked like my idea of corporate clubbing hell but obv wasn't aimed at me. Happy for all those finally able to safely let off steam, which was the real priority here. This made me laugh:

Thought of you when they played Ultra Nate - Free at this test event 😁

Took me back to this night at Circus (10 years ago 😅) Carl Crag with Luciano...your reaction to that being played 😁

Circus was a brilliant night at The Masque in Liverpool

Has anyone managed to get any tickets for the Café Mambo takeover in Brighton on 31st July-1st August?

I managed to get 4, literally cannot wait
Gutted we missed Carl cox at Brighton in July.. . Didn't see tickets until after they'd gone in sale

Got tickets for 12 of us to see Gorgon City @ Printworks in December this morning. Know it's not to the tastes of the VAST majority of you, but it's always a cracker of a night whenever we do it. Just the 7 months to wait....
Whats wrong with Gorgon City ?
Too commercial ?

What point in UK will we know events in early July get go ahead and with what conditions?

17th May indoor pubs etc ok

June 21st social distancing lifted? So likely then?

What point in UK will we know events in early July get go ahead and with what conditions?

17th May indoor pubs etc ok

June 21st social distancing lifted? So likely then?
Think the final govt decision on the 21st June changes is due a week prior on the 14th. If that’s all as scheduled then all bets are off from the 21st June. Plenty of clubs putting on parties that night. Suspect there will be a few opening at midnight too

Think the final govt decision on the 21st June changes is due a week prior on the 14th. If that’s all as scheduled then all bets are off from the 21st June. Plenty of clubs putting on parties that night. Suspect there will be a few opening at midnight too
Well, turns out my vacine is fine (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-56967973) which now has WHO approval... I wonder if I can get into Spain? I fancy a wee trip as I’m off for EID holidays next week?

Mint warehouse in Leeds is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back