Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if there were any news already how that event last weekend in Liverpool went in terms of afterward test results.
Know it’s probably too early but I thought I read somewhere they were supposed to test 5 days after the event?

Was wondering if there were any news already how that event last weekend in Liverpool went in terms of afterward test results.
Know it’s probably too early but I thought I read somewhere they were supposed to test 5 days after the event?
Liverpool rolling rate below average of the UK so not had any detrimental impact to area as a whole yet so be shocked if it isn't all good news.

It'll be just my luck that Leeroy Prodigy's set time clashes with Pat Sharp at this one!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1620736417041.jpg
    FB_IMG_1620736417041.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 30
was hoping Egg would of had some nights on for the opening weekend but nothing announced yet. spending the whole weekend on dancefloors though to make up for lost time. off to the Cause Friday, Ernie's yard Saturday and just when the Mrs probably thought she got a break the Sun I got us tickets last night for Len Faki at Phonox 😄 at £5 early bird couldn't afford to not go

buzzing like an old fridge to be cutting rug once again

Boris Johnson now saying the rise of the Indian variant could potentially be a problem for moving into stage 4 of easing restrictions in June.

I’ve tried to remain blissfully unaware to the coronavirus related news and any new variant pop ups for the time being. Sick and tired of watching the news and some of the scaremongering going on in the media!

But.... I would be lying if even I said this doesn’t have me slightly concerned. I’m waiting for further info around just how much more transmissible this one is, but the type of language they used at the press conference to fit doesn’t totally fill me with hope! 🙏🏻

We all knew it was a possibility, but really looking middling for 21st June reopening now

We all knew it was a possibility, but really looking middling for 21st June reopening now

I’m not entirely convinced about this chap’s qualifications around COVID variants, but I’d probably get him to rig up a stage...

I know, I know, he links to a PHE report...!

Attachments

• D245C9D9-CF8A-4844-B2C7-16F326ED7073.jpeg
    D245C9D9-CF8A-4844-B2C7-16F326ED7073.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back