Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear , if the cases are still rising , we will get a travel ban with closed borders for whole europe.
Dont hope this but can happen.

Yep, that's killed it. Solardo pushing their Croatia thing again this morning, also feels a bit iffy

I said as soon as that happened I’d be really surprised if it goes ahead. Or if the airlines don’t end up cancelling a load of flights and everyone loses their ticket money

its not like BPM will be struggling they have done good even since moving from Mexico after the shooting at their fest, they must have enough under the belt to be able to of held back for at least a year or so, im dying to let loose good and proper but even I am feeling its selfish holding a scale event such as a festival ..we have bought tickets for Social Avenue which as far as im willing to go right now

one large scale gathering gone wrong at this point could potentially mess up every other establishments progression hundreds is one thing but thousands is just too dicey

hungary just cancelled the massive be my lake festival middle of august with solomun, väth, cox, .... only surprise was how long it took them, it was supposed to go down in a little over 2 weeks.

am pretty sure BPM will be called off shortly.

switzerland is going more restricted again too.

Airlines will be laughing - mad all these people booking these trips. Flights to Malta were £350+ from U.K. the last couple of weeks too

cases rising in greece, bars start to get restrictions and masks compulsory in more places. wonder how long mykonos will be partying still.

This thread somehow became a long term joke.... ???
I really hoped we would open up again step by step.... but now I just crawl back in my room and wait for 2021...
Still will post everything I find, even if most of it gets cancelled...

Watched one event organiser (not in music industry btw) say they think it’ll be 2022 until things are back to normal?
Sadly I think that's true, events are getting postponed to 2021 but they may have to postpone it again

If they find a vaccine (good chance they will) won't be till at least middle of 2021 until gone through all the clinical trials and checks then they have to mass produce it for all the people that want to take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back