Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Table for 4 booked for next weekend, Steve Lawler special guest and 4 hour Syrossian set. It's also the first day he's "allowed out" since he arrived back in the UK from Ibiza. Could be special... could be cancelled :lol:
nice one mate! really wanted to go through for Seb Zito but couldn't wangle an early finish to make the last entry (hate that)

Last edited:
Aaaah I bet that was decent! They are all on the right side of that vocal deep house sound. Bontan is from up my way Lancaster/Morecambe area.
Glad they've had one actually go ahead, makes me a tad more optimistic for next week.

Aaaah I bet that was decent! They are all on the right side of that vocal deep house sound. Bontan is from up my way Lancaster/Morecambe area.
Glad they've had one actually go ahead, makes me a tad more optimistic for next week.
Yeah they have had two successful weekends mate, your in good chances

So marco carola playing in marbella this week, with travel warnings in place for the spanish mainland as the situation is so bad? ?

Is this true? Quite remarkable.

Apologies I'm out of the loop a bit on what is fully going on, but aren't they having a bit of a spike in cases in Spain?

And aren't they hoping the UK will open up travel corridors etc?

what is the situation with Croatia does anyone know? we are due to be going (Steel club in Rovinj) next week to see Ingrid play but the venue shared that no events are going to happen anymore for the summer just short of a month ago and since have put that events are going forward, not getting a reply but tickets still on sale and people still look to be going bit confused

apparently table reservation only, but still ..

what is the situation with Croatia does anyone know? we are due to be going (Steel club in Rovinj) next week to see Ingrid play but the venue shared that no events are going to happen anymore for the summer just short of a month ago and since have put that events are going forward, not getting a reply but tickets still on sale and people still look to be going bit confused

apparently table reservation only, but still ..
be shit even the DJ has to sit down.. ffs have people nothing better to be doing lol

Spain maybe it doesn't look like the situation for Croatia, looks as if there's zero f***s given

Hi,I am from Croatia and as far as I know all events are going forward. Went to see Charlotte de Witte play 10 days ago in Zagreb,this Saturday going to see Dax J in Pula,my friends are going every weekend to the clubs in Split,some smaller festivals are happening all around the coast,so I am pretty sure Ingrid in Rovinj will go ahead. If you need any more information about Croatia feel free to DM me.

Hi,I am from Croatia and as far as I know all events are going forward. Went to see Charlotte de Witte play 10 days ago in Zagreb,this Saturday going to see Dax J in Pula,my friends are going every weekend to the clubs in Split,some smaller festivals are happening all around the coast,so I am pretty sure Ingrid in Rovinj will go ahead. If you need any more information about Croatia feel free to DM me.
alright mate, thanks a lot for the heads up we will get tickets for it they only dirt cheap, we are staying in Pula and miss Dax J by a day? would of been all over that but will look forward to Ingrid .. I will do ? cheers for the help

So, I’ve got tickets this morning for Gorgon City (yeah, yeah, tech house blah blah blah) doing a socially distanced daytime six hour set at Night Tales in London in a couple of weeks. Not sure what it will be like, but was Β£50 for five of us, so worth a go. Only 150 people, so will be gin, not gurners. Will report back

So, I’ve got tickets this morning for Gorgon City (yeah, yeah, tech house blah blah blah) doing a socially distanced daytime six hour set at Night Tales in London in a couple of weeks. Not sure what it will be like, but was Β£50 for five of us, so worth a go. Only 150 people, so will be gin, not gurners. Will report back
definitely no hiding creature features off the cowies day time amongst a small crowd like, wise choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back