Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal as in every festival taking place again, all clubs open again and flights and parties happening as booked: yes. This will take until 2022. Just hope that by mid 2021 SOME real clubbing will happen again.

As i say wasn’t music industry related but im with you!

In Berlin, some further club gardens are back with dance floor, but with strict rules (berghain garden: compulsory mask on the dance floor - sisyphos as mentioned before, with online tickets only).

claptone playing at cavo paradiso (mykonos) today, boris brejcha also this week. friend of mine will be there.

claptone playing at cavo paradiso (mykonos) today, boris brejcha also this week. friend of mine will be there.
Supposed to be tables only but I have seen plenty of footage of dancing and non-social distancing. Mykonos is cool...

I'm curious to see what he has to say tomorrow. I'll share here :)
I saw a clip over the weekend looked a bit suspect.curtains and drapes hanging kinda dark until someone open a curtain for a second and you could see outside and sunshine.. fake moon landing came to mind...

I saw a clip over the weekend looked a bit suspect.curtains and drapes hanging kinda dark until someone open a curtain for a second and you could see outside and sunshine.. fake moon landing came to mind...
Oh really? Complete ars*holes if that is the case...I guess it is like anything, a promotional video can make anything look good. Ibiza has been guilty of this as well this year....

I’m there on Saturday for Peggy gou. I’ll post what it was like. Not expecting much after seeing videos of recent ones. But after the year we’ve had I’ll take anything. Just hearing music load enough to hear will be good
Will be interested to hear about it, we have Mykonos as our back up plan if Ibiza doesn't happen. I wonder how they are managing the beach clubs like Paradise etc with social distancing? Can't imagine it's that easy....

Will be interested to hear about it, we have Mykonos as our back up plan if Ibiza doesn't happen. I wonder how they are managing the beach clubs like Paradise etc with social distancing? Can't imagine it's that easy....
None of them have looked socially distant to be honest. But it seems like they are clamping down this week. Any party for me now was a bonus. I just want to get away

so claptone @ cavo: friend got VIP table for 6, 100 euros pp. included entry and didn't need to buy more drinks he said. sent me video, looked decent. it was open air, reduced capacity and everybody was assigend a bar stool on the dancefloor. people were not sitting down though, but everybody was standing next to his stool and not crowded to the front and the booth. no masks, but socially distanced. all done very responsible, the Greek showed us how it's done. that's how it should be done in locations like benimussa.

so claptone @ cavo: friend got VIP table for 6, 100 euros pp. included entry and didn't need to buy more drinks he said. sent me video, looked decent. it was open air, reduced capacity and everybody was assigend a bar stool on the dancefloor. people were not sitting down though, but everybody was standing next to his stool and not crowded to the front and the booth. no masks, but socially distanced. all done very responsible, the Greek showed us how it's done. that's how it should be done in locations like benimussa.
But add drugs and see how that works out

anyone UK / North west lot jumping on the Social Avenue weekends? Trafford park.. should be interesting

Table for 4 booked for next weekend, Steve Lawler special guest and 4 hour Syrossian set. It's also the first day he's "allowed out" since he arrived back in the UK from Ibiza. Could be special... could be cancelled :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back