Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing that really makes me angry here is the fact that according to swiss news, up to 30% of the partygoers gave wrong contact info. seriously? you're in a privileged situation, in a country where parties are allowed and you're actively making it difficult for the government to keep up the system and thus for the clubs to stay open with stupid acts like that?

Unfortunately it is my concern in the UK pubs that this will also happen

the thing that really makes me angry here is the fact that according to swiss news, up to 30% of the partygoers gave wrong contact info. seriously? you're in a privileged situation, in a country where parties are allowed and you're actively making it difficult for the government to keep up the system and thus for the clubs to stay open with stupid acts like that?

Reitschule this week end.

7k6OuFpOaGK85_L-lLSPxC.jpg

theoretically yes.

maybe the balearic goverment changes their mind next week in the next meeting with the nightlife sector and OKs outdoors stuff who knows.
I hope so! So bad

I think outdoor wud really work! And hopefully night life sector in Ibiz will push for that

Interesting how that festival will get on..its very soon so we don't have long to find out

fuse brussels opens again next week, looks like a socially distanced open air thing for now, similar to kiesgrube

Where is this event? I’ve tried to find it online but all I can see is that it’s from a festival that now cancelled...

Where is this event? I’ve tried to find it online but all I can see is that it’s from a festival that now cancelled...

Tables or dancing?
Dancing!!!
Open Air events of up to 1000 ppl. are now allowed in some German parts. (Brandenburg, Saxony, Hamburg more will probably follow soon)
Here is another one, already in July.

Dancing!!!
Open Air events of up to 1000 ppl. are now allowed in some German parts. (Brandenburg, Saxony, Hamburg more will probably follow soon)
Here is another one, already in July.
Thanks! Was planning a Berlin trip in august...this might be perfect :D

maceo plex added to the exit festival lineup. Will be doing a solo and b2b with tale of us.

Solomun is closing out the dance stage with a four hour set. A sunrise set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back