Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
104549667_3150921401627698_8839413298768464237_o.jpg

Not a club, but a festival, Alfresco Festival which usually takes place on late May bank holiday weekend are intending to go ahead with a scaled-down, social-distanced edition at the end of August

Always a top line-up and a really knowledgeable crowd

Crazy P, Paranoid London, Graeme Park and Craig Charles currently on the bill

Tunbridge Wells

300 clubbers quarantined, because of an ar**hole.
Zurich authorities might close the clubs.

Geneva had the same issue last week end in 3 clubs. Some stupido didn't wait for his test results, went out and infected others.
Some clubbers didn't provide their real identities, at the clubs entrances, these stupidos, are now flocking test centers.

Geneva had the same issue last week end in 3 clubs. Some stupido didn't wait for his test results, went out and infected others.
Some clubbers didn't provide their real identities, at the clubs entrances, these stupidos, are now flocking test centers.

It's exactly these news like the ones you are mentioning that are a danger to all efforts opening clubs in somewhat possible. The pictures I have seen in Switzerland were with packed clubs, no masks and people partying withour hardly any restrictions so that might have been to progressive, especially indoors.

I just booked a first attempt of a new social distancing event concept in Cologne where you are seated (might stand up and dance) in dedicated cubes/areas:

16x9-Raveculture.jpg

Maybe at least some kind of party possibility (next to the Car Cinema things they do here in Germany which feel kind of weird).

I can provide a review when I have been there. Have a look at the concept if interested, it looks quite clever/unique meeting current restrictions:

the thing that really makes me angry here is the fact that according to swiss news, up to 30% of the partygoers gave wrong contact info. seriously? you're in a privileged situation, in a country where parties are allowed and you're actively making it difficult for the government to keep up the system and thus for the clubs to stay open with stupid acts like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back