Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it is my concern in the UK pubs that this will also happen
Without a doubt. The authorities trying to track a number of attendees where an infection has occurred, many of them who must be from the same family as they all had the surname 'Mouse'.

Exit festival is outside shouldn't be too bad... Indoors is worse for spreading the virus

austria has just issued a travel warning to its citizens not to travel to serbia because of lots of new covid-19 cases. I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling the balkans might only get their first proper wave now.

in switzerland you've now got 600 people quarantined related to nightlife events.

I'll admit I might see things very pessimistic right now, but I'm genuinely not too sure yet on a) how long clubs will stay open in switzerland and b) whether those festivals in the balkans will take place or not in the end.

it's truly a nightmare all of this.

I'll admit I might see things very pessimistic right now, but I'm genuinely not too sure yet on a) how long clubs will stay open in switzerland and b) whether those festivals in the balkans will take place or not in the end.

A lot of clubbers will get screwed too - from the Solardo thing in Croatia they've sold loads of tickets by the look of it and a packed line up - however with EasyJet + BA withdrawing a lot of routes I bet we'll see people who have forked out on tickets, accommodation with no way to get there.

austria has just issued a travel warning to its citizens not to travel to serbia because of lots of new covid-19 cases. I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling the balkans might only get their first proper wave now.

in switzerland you've now got 600 people quarantined related to nightlife events.

it's truly a nightmare all of this.
What a nightmare indeed... I hope that the people that were ordered to quarantine are...

I wonder what will happen with July events if they will go ahead or cancel in the end

Just when we can feel a bit optimistic reality hits?

What a nightmare indeed... I hope that the people that were ordered to quarantine are...

I wonder what will happen with July events if they will go ahead or cancel in the end

Just when we can feel a bit optimistic reality hits?

switzerland has also just reported 137 new cases which is double than the day before and almost 10 times what they had on a daily basis before the cases started going up again. it's not a massive number, but the trend's disturbing.

I'll stop moaning now though, I know this is the thread to post about things that happen, but I just wanted to add this information so people also have that side of the story.

Link not working for me?

club zukunft in zurich has just cancelled their reopening which was planned for this weekend (with acid pauli amongst others)

so the promoters created several zones where maximum 300 people are allowed to dance...wondering how that works when someone wants to get a drink at the bar or needs to go to the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back