Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

so the promoters created several zones where maximum 300 people are allowed to dance...wondering how that works when someone wants to get a drink at the bar or needs to go to the toilet.
I like that idea... The best one I have seen so far.. No masks yet people are not standing close to each other so that could work

Much better than the circles on the dance floor and the car park party

1000ppl open air in Berlin this weekend... already sold out of course, but they probably will do more in the future...
H13 has been shut down by german police just shortly after it started... https://m.facebook.com/events/252004682768904?view=permalink&id=257126068923432
?
It really does not look good for the party scene.

Where does it say it's closed down by the police?
Comments of the event.
"Die Veranstaltung wurde von der Polizei aufgelöst.
Bitte wartet auf weitere Informationen bezüglich der Ticketsituation.

The event has been shut down by the Police.
Pls be patient. We will inform you as soon as possible regarding the ticket situation.

we tried everything to make it happen. We are deeply sorry for a sitation we had no impact on."

Comments of the event.
"Die Veranstaltung wurde von der Polizei aufgelöst.
Bitte wartet auf weitere Informationen bezüglich der Ticketsituation.

The event has been shut down by the Police.
Pls be patient. We will inform you as soon as possible regarding the ticket situation.

we tried everything to make it happen. We are deeply sorry for a sitation we had no impact on."
Thanks?

Wasn't the people over 1000 though for this event which is banned by merkel till at least end of August... What did they expect ?

I've just seen a video on Instagram of a club in Marbella and everyone's standing dancing there are some tables on the dancefloor but it looks pretty normal! Doesn't look packed but still busy enough so must limit the numbers... Would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous ?

I did have a look on the newspaper articles now. Look like they did not have the proper licenses. No wonder it was turned down.

Seems that they were in contact with the authorities for several weeks and agreed on all their safety measures, but their license wasn't processed officially...

That party of Solomun looks like it was one for the books... how I miss those mornings...

On the hunt more like. 3mnts isolation ??

A lot of countries with open clubs have a huge increase of corona numbers (Serbia, Croatia)... I assume that the club policy will change very soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back