Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Germany that can shine a light on the current situation there? Seeing vids from an outdoor party going on as we speak with NO social distancing at all. Tini Gessler is playing. UnitedFestival?

Anyone from Germany that can shine a light on the current situation there? Seeing vids from an outdoor party going on as we speak with NO social distancing at all. Tini Gessler is playing. UnitedFestival?

Its a miracle for me.
Normally it should be closed until october.
But I heard , they opened something in some parts of the country for outdoor events for limited number of guests. Outdoor bars , beer gardens snd so on are open

Activities in closed rooms ( dancing ) is not possible.

isn't this what @HappyAB was reporting from? AFAIK the rules are different from bundesland (province/county) to another

isn't this what @HappyAB was reporting from? AFAIK the rules are different from bundesland (province/county) to another
Just saw I was wrong and it was in France. Apologies for the confusion.

Anyway, for Germany....KiesGruBe looks like dancing on/at the tables too. Might be an option in august.

"Major Events" are forbidden in whole Germany. Nevertheless every bundesland defines "major events" in another way - some with 150, some with 1.000 pax.
There are several "clubbing" concepts with social distance (beer garden with music, dancing only allowed on your own table...), a lot of them in Western Germany (Kiesgrube, Luft & Liebe, Takatuka).

For Berlin and wider area, there is a good overview at the clubmap (for example Berghain beer garden is open with DJs like Ryan Elliot on Saturdays).

I'll be in Poland from Friday on - it seems that open air clubbing is allowed there?

That looks ridiculous ? like a cattle market without cattle.. did this really go on.. or are you joking? Nobody in their right mind would pay for that.
Back on track after some mandatory sleep.
Guess some of you got a wrong impressionen by a look on that picture. It was a full sized festival area which could have fit 5000ppl easily. You were allowed to move around freely. Two dancefloors, multiple chill-out constructions.
The squares on the ground where just to show you which distance you should have and that you could make sure that the other person is fine with you coming into his spot. They definitely helped to spread the people over the dancefloor.
Like I said it was a great party and I would happily spend 40eur again for that every other weekend.
As usual in Berlin not to many video or fotos where taken... but let me show you what I found on the net...
2nd Floor
1st floor

It's different per federal state. Right now only Brandenburg and Saxony allow 1000ppl open airs with dancing. Berlin, Hamburg only allow up to 100ppl... no dancing. Lowe Saxony 300ppl with dancing... Bavaria nothing at all.. pretty complicated..

If you had a good time that's all that matters really.. people always complain about too packed and no Space to dance.. all those square would not be doing you any favors if you were out of your Box... ?

How was it ever going to go ahead ?

indeed. All these people booking flights and hotels for events in Croatia & Malta are taking big risks. Can see Malta suffering with some issues once they start flying in people from all over Europe and running events every weekend

indeed. All these people booking flights and hotels for events in Croatia & Malta are taking big risks. Can see Malta suffering with some issues once they start flying in people from all over Europe and running events every weekend
Noa Beach kaluki went ahead at the week end wasn't many videos on socials but had a very reduced capacity and sign to social distance

Noa Beach kaluki went ahead at the week end wasn't many videos on socials but had a very reduced capacity and sign to social distance

oh Yeah no doubt - but keep doing them and at some people infections will flare up. I think there’s 5 festivals in a row over weekends in Malta. At some point that’s going to go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back